Potential value of this GN.

robertf

Car did'nt sell on ebay. I've text'd the owner, $24,000ish will take the car. Seems to have quality parts/paint ect. I know these cars have been on the incline {so it seems} but is this a fair price for whats in the car. BTW, I have brought this cars attention here before but got derailed wanting Kash's GNX CLONE that caused so much recent attention here and have no more interest in it because I'm tired of dealing with the owner. So honest opinions/constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-BUICK-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Original block?

RPO codes and trunk sticker?

Any info. on the accident record as reported in the sale link?

Paint looks great but that's a car you have to see to put a real price on it.

I never considered that. I have considered flying down since it's not that far by air from me. I would likely take a bank check in case it turns out for the better I could drive it home. What does the trunk sticker tell me?

The options list and equipment on the car when new.

http://gnttype.org/numbers/rpo.html

Some people only care about the performance and paint however....

I'd also want to see the motor made some power and has no issues, dyno. sheets, time slips, receipts for the work etc.

Just my .02.

Looks nice but if interior is flawless why does he have the dash hidden by a dash mate carpet.

In other pictures you can see the dash without the dash cover....the dash itself looks ok to me.....can't see any breaks, or fading.......notice that it's in black....I have the same type, black, on my '87 GN also....I did this to reduce reflected light off the inside of the windshield during daylight and it really works like a charm.....the gray dash alone just reflected too much light on the windshield for me.

Looks like this guy really took care of this car, but, a lot of problems could lurk unseen....has to be test driven by the buyer, in my opinion.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I don't think it's worth $24k...not a fan of the upper dash cover, the ugly big gauges all over the place, ugly steering wheel, weird looking upper door panels, gigantic stereo speakers in the trunk, ugly front\back seats, engine bay is filthy. No wear near enough documentation/proof the car really is what he says it is. Title Issue is also a big red flag in my book. My experience has been buying a car that is that heavily modified means you are usually buying somebody else's headache. Mild mods are ok for me but for that kind of money I wouldn't buy it.