GNX clone on ebay

What I see in those pictures is wheels, especially the rears, that don't have deep enough dish to them. They certainly look fake to me.

Listing is ended now but that thing is rough as a cob. (Always be wary of the car photographed just after being hosed down...instant 'shine'. :rolleyes:) Engine compartment is filthy and it looks like the rear edge of the decklid is rotting. I also concur about the wheels. They really look like GTA fronts.

This might be a clone, not sure. Anyway I asked the seller if the wheels were legit gnx wheels and he said they are. Can anybody verify this without actually seeing the inside of them with the offset numbers? http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Buick-GNX-Grand-National-Coupe-Needs-Engine-Work-/331182900398?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=jvcBu6RzMqEP5nh65w5f1vs%2BWlE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
They are GTA fronts not even close to the GNX wheel offset. Also he will not send pic,s of the cluster.. Also the rearend appears to be a factory not the repo like kirban sells or sold in the past, but someone told me that the original kits that Dennis sold were factory correct?? possibly Dennis could confirm.

And look how rusty the steering wheel spokes are. :wtf: Seats are stained and it looks like the headrest is torn. Needs lots of TLC.

$_57.JPG

I knew the car was in bad shape, just curious if any of the gnx parts (especially the wheels) were legit.