Post Your Pics Of Your Ride!

Another look 4 U

AR Hopsters 17's gave me this stance.

Attachments

• BuickSideView.jpg
    BuickSideView.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 826
wow those are some awesome looking cars. Lotsa TT2 cars as well. so here is mine. 17x8 with 4" Bs up front and 17x9.5 with 4.75" BS in the rear. 245/45/17 up front , 315/35/17s in the back. stock saggy springs as well
GN%200101.JPG

315s.JPG
biggn1.JPG

heres my car with 17x8 and 17x10 boyd coddington magnetos
it has 245 bfg's in front and 275 nittos out back, also it has the HD springs in back that raised the car 2" from the saging stock springs.

Attachments

• evan005.jpg
    evan005.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 419
  • evan004.jpg
    evan004.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 383
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Daily driver :)

Hey, I think I met you at the '05 syty nats in KC....You drove by our parking lot at the hotel and had a few words with myself and someone else there....You never made it to the track!!

Here's my Turbo T....looks just like it did when I bought it...quick once over paintjob....originally a silver car....those wheels were already on it....I have a spare set of Black gnx wheels and a complete set of 86-87 steel GN's....car runs perfect....nice and tight as well....I drive it once every month or two....last time I drove it was Oct 23, last month.....Starts up ever time on my first try.....Someday I'll give it the attention it deserves....
DSC00007.sized.jpg

sy733 said:
Hey, I think I met you at the '05 syty nats in KC....You drove by our parking lot at the hotel and had a few words with myself and someone else there....You never made it to the track!!

Yeah, thats me, about 3/4 miles away from the double tree hotel...

I dont know why i didnt head to the track, may have been bad weather or i got busy on a project.. Its been awhile.

I do know i fixed the rattleing noise :eek: a AC bolt was loose that day, dont know if you noticed.....

Got any links to your car...whoops
I remember back in the day when i had my TTA and whoooped, i mean raced a few sy/ty's ;)
Ya'll going to be there again this summer?
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Yeah, thats me, about 3/4 miles away from the double tree hotel...

I dont know why i didnt head to the track, may have been bad weather or i got busy on a project.. Its been awhile.

I do know i fixed the rattleing noise :eek: a AC bolt was loose that day, dont know if you noticed.....

Got any links to your car...whoops
I remember back in the day when i had my TTA and whoooped, i mean raced a few sy/ty's ;)
Ya'll going to be there again this summer?
BW

sent you a pm...