Post Your Pics Of Your Ride!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Need Some Ideas On A New Set Of Rims And Probaly A Small Drop.

Looking At The Amercian Racing Torque Thurst 2 But There Are Too Many Out There. But It Does Look Pretty Dam Good Though.

Might Also Consider Budnik's But Don't Know If I Want To Spend $450-500/ea Rim!

Here's mine, but I've got big wheels, so feel free to flame. I can take it ;) .
resized badass.jpg

resized burnout.jpg

resized front drivers 2.jpg

Adam

Hey, sweet. I can dig it - not every day you see a turbo Cutlass. Well, it looks like a Cutlass, anyway.

Cutlass=slow here in Hawaii, mostly - and they love 100-spoke rims, too.

I really like you rim and tire package.
What does it consist of???

They're American Racing TTIIs (cl205) with the center sanded down and powder coated black. I've got 20X8.5 fronts w/4" backspacing and 20X10.5 rears w/4.75" backspacing. I wanted to push them out as far as I could to fill the flares and did substantial re-working of the front inner wheel well. I just trimmed out the rear lip. The tires are Nitto 555s 245 35/20 fronts and 275 30/20 rears.

Adam

Here is mine, Hotchkis TVS w/tubular a-arms, Baer brakes, TTII's, 17x7" up front and 17x8" out back.

Nick

Wet1.jpg

Wet2.jpg

I eat Z06 said:
Here is mine, Hotchkis TVS w/tubular a-arms, Baer brakes, TTII's, 17x7" up front and 17x8" out back.

Nick

Just what I was looking for! Thanks!

How much is your drop?

Here's a couple pics from when I had 17's on it. I had 17 X 8 fronts w/4" backspacing and 17 X 9.5 rears w/ 4.75" backspacing. It was lowered using Eibach springs w/1/2 coil cut off the fronts.

side pic of car resized.jpg

and
car show resized.jpg

Adam

thats my 84 t of 18 years

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 484
  • northeast show.jpg
    northeast show.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 500
Anyone know is Eagle Alloys Wheels any good? Here's the site http://www.eaglewheels.com/index.htm the series 211 looks exactly the same as the American Racing Torque Thrust II the price is about the same maybe a bit cheaper. The ARE talks 6-8 weeks for custom rims they don't have these in stock.

Heres mine with 18 inch Budnik gasser d's.They are 18x8 with 245/40 and 18x9 with 275/35.I have belltech 2 inch drop spindles and 1.5 rear springs.Make sure you get the bs right before you order wheels.I had discount tire meaurse my car and they still rub.I have to send wheels back and get them rehooped with differnt bs.Discount is being cool and paid for it.I had 4bs all the way around and they rub real bad in front and pretty bad in back to.I also have qa1 shocks and have thems set stiff to.Just dont want to you to go through drama I am going through.One more thing if you plan on getting aftermarket brakes they push wheel out a little to.
844213_23_full.jpg

844213_20_full.jpg

844213_21_full.jpg

miz said:
Heres mine with 18 inch Budnik gasser d's.They are 18x8 with 245/40 and 18x9 with 275/35.I have belltech 2 inch drop spindles and 1.5 rear springs.Make sure you get the bs right before you order wheels.I had discount tire meaurse my car and they still rub.I have to send wheels back and get them rehooped with differnt bs.Discount is being cool and paid for it.I had 4bs all the way around and they rub real bad in front and pretty bad in back to.I also have qa1 shocks and have thems set stiff to.Just dont want to you to go through drama I am going through.One more thing if you plan on getting aftermarket brakes they push wheel out a little to.
844213_23_full.jpg

844213_20_full.jpg

844213_21_full.jpg

You can change 1/4 of a inch with changing from aluminum drums versus steel drums.
The aluminum rear drums are 1/4 inch thicker than the steel rear drums, the aluminum will make the wheel stick out farther toward the 1/4...
Depending on your situation,4 inch should be fine right?
BW

The 4 bs puts my wheels out to far.On my car the rear fender lips were cut out.When I put car back together I just welded in tabs and kepth stock appearing fender trim[not rolled].I hit a bump and bent fender trim on ds.If trim is rolled they fit no problem.The fronts rub on every bump I hit.I just think the 4bs pushes wheels out to far on lowered car.I have to drive my car like it is slammed and it rides like crap because I have to keep shocks so stiff.