Post up other rosewoods or similar pics

rosewood turbo

I want to see what the other Rosewoods look like, get some ideas. I saw the one painted in GA with molded flairs, lets see some more please. I still would like to kow how many were made this color, anyone know??????:confused:

Here's mine. Paint is really starting to show it's age :frown: but i still get lots of compliments on it :smile:

Attachments

• cecil.JPG
    cecil.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 251
  • R1A.JPG
    R1A.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 252
Here's mine. Paint is really starting to show it's age :frown: but i still get lots of compliments on it :smile:

Man that's hot! That car looks sweet. Very jealous.

Eventually my car will get painted that color. I'm just not sure if that was a color option on an 87 T. I really like the look of the bumpers being painted the same Rosewood color but my car has standard chrome bumpers like yours and I would really like to keep the car a correct as possible. Is yours a T or T-Type? I see it says Turbo T but Im not sure if that was a color option. Did you paint it that color or is that the factory color. I thought that color was available for T-Types. Mine does not have the Regal emblem or the trim on the doors and 1/4's. I was told that the car could be ordered correct with several different trim options including no Regal emblem on the rear 1/4. I don't know how true that is but mine also does not have some of the chrome trim I see on other T's. Nothing was removed, it just dosen't have the same trim as other T's I have seen and they were definately stock.

Anyone know if Rosewood was a standard color option in an 87 Regal?

Did all Rosewood's have that color on the interior as well? Or were they available with a grey interior?

Brett, I dug up the original window sticker for the car. It does say 71U Exterior Color - Rosewood. Also the sticker has the Y56 "T" package listed. I get confused with the whole T or T-type issue :D I bought the car in 1998, it had been repainted by a previous owner, luckily the original color :smile: I hate the regal emblem on the quarters, but i guess who ever painted the car crazy glued them on there :mad: If/when i decide to repaint the car, i'd like to have the bumpers painted Rosewood too.

I attached a pic I took of a rosewood Limited from a BPG Salem event a couple of years ago, i think it belongs to JC Turbo here. If i remember correctly it's got the grey leather interior...so cool!!! It was in GMHTP Buick Regal And Buick Grand National - GM High Tech Performance Magazine

Here's another Rosewood that made it in GMHTP magazine 1986 Buick T Type - Forgotten Stage

Attachments

• rosewoodlimited.jpg
    rosewoodlimited.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 222
I cant wait until mine looks as good. Hurts to look at her but you guys give me hope. Mine is an 87 T so yes again its original color option. So far the original ones Ive seen are red inside like mine, wonder if it was manditory with the color choice?? Rosey have you taken the car to BG before? It looks familiar, its the wheels that spark the memory, if not you have a twin.

Brett, I dug up the original window sticker for the car. It does say 71U Exterior Color - Rosewood. Also the sticker has the Y56 "T" package listed. I get confused with the whole T or T-type issue :D I bought the car in 1998, it had been repainted by a previous owner, luckily the original color :smile: I hate the regal emblem on the quarters, but i guess who ever painted the car crazy glued them on there :mad: If/when i decide to repaint the car, i'd like to have the bumpers painted Rosewood too.

I attached a pic I took of a rosewood Limited from a BPG Salem event a couple of years ago, i think it belongs to JC Turbo here. If i remember correctly it's got the grey leather interior...so cool!!! It was in GMHTP Buick Regal And Buick Grand National - GM High Tech Performance Magazine

Here's another Rosewood that made it in GMHTP magazine 1986 Buick T Type - Forgotten Stage

What color is ur trunk kit? I saw an 87 T at a car show today that was blue w/ a blue interior yet had a trunk kit that was black. Looked pretty good but needed paint. Is ur truck kit the same color? Im not even sure what color my trunk kit is supposed to be....