Post pics of your enginebay fest

Clintjob009.jpg

Clintjob010.jpg

Is that Titanium ceramic

Yes, Alan, it is. It was Mike's choice for a different look with better thermal properties than the standard shiny chrome that darkens with time. It took a while to grow on me, but now that I see it together in the engine bay I'm glad that I listened to Mike. I think that it gives it a little more business professional look to the engine bay. Definitely going to be easier to wipe down for cleaning too. Did the TH downpipe, factory headers, & crossover.
Did the complete Kook's header set all the way back to the factory muffs on the Cad '09 CTS-V but not installed yet. Cad goes to the high performance hospital soon. Looking for a little under 600 at the wheels.

Yes, Alan, it is. It was Mike's choice for a different look with better thermal properties than the standard shiny chrome that darkens with time. It took a while to grow on me, but now that I see it together in the engine bay I'm glad that I listened to Mike. I think that it gives it a little more business professional look to the engine bay. Definitely going to be easier to wipe down for cleaning too. Did the TH downpipe, factory headers, & crossover.
Did the complete Kook's header set all the way back to the factory muffs on the Cad '09 CTS-V but not installed yet. Cad goes to the high performance hospital soon. Looking for a little under 600 at the wheels.

That might be OK. I did headers in ceramichrome once and they looked good for about a month.

hello; This is to Gary Wells. Did you find a a difference in the under hood temps after the coating work? Also why no turbo shield. I know you know it's a big heatsink and I'm coating that also. My planes as of now is to coat what you did.
IBBY

hello; This is to Gary Wells. Did you find a a difference in the under hood temps after the coating work? Also why no turbo shield. I know you know it's a big heatsink and I'm coating that also. My planes as of now is to coat what you did. IBBY

Really can't tell, IBBY, as the temp out here now has been warmer than it has the last couple of years. I would have coated it also, but I have not decided which one I would like to run. I haven't cut my factory one yet, and if I run one, I will probably run one of the TR Custom Parts (Mark Hueffman) ones. I'm very happy with the looks of everything now, and i really don't feel that a turbo cover will do that much for the looks of my motor compartment. I probably should have done the turbo bell inlet too. Many thanks to Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) for all of his hard work on my car.

My under hood area cannot compete with the level of detail and beauty or $$$ spent of everyone's real TR's. But it's different and operational.
Props to Watz pics too.

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 851
My under hood area cannot compete with the level of detail and beauty or $$$ spent of everyone's real TR's. But it's different and operational.
Props to Watz pics too.

That stuff doesn't look like anything to sneeze at.

You did real good, don't let anyone tell you differently!!!

"Getting better"..

Looking good watz!

The first pic Turbolou posted up on page 1 is mine. :D