b3c8.jpg

My pride and Joy. Will be 2 on Jan 30th. Future owner of my GN. :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0039.JPG
    DSC_0039.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,584
Raymond Bunch said:
Here's my two toys.
My fiancee would kill someone for your T. Her favorite color is baby blue, her nickname is T, and she loves turbo buicks. BTW, watch out for her. :eek: :tongue:

Nick

my car and my "other ride"

Attachments

• Picture 043 (Medium).JPG
    Picture 043 (Medium).JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • pomona (Large) (Custom).jpg
    pomona (Large) (Custom).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,083
my t-type

This my t-type. Other pics can be seen at the cardomain site below.

Attachments

• 769331_1.jpg
    769331_1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,344
White Out said:
My fiancee would kill someone for your T. Her favorite color is baby blue, her nickname is T, and she loves turbo buicks. BTW, watch out for her. :eek: :tongue:

Nick

Thanks! Yeah I like the color too. I sold my silver TType just to get this one and it's been getting modded ever since. I plan on getting it painted back to factory specs soon, she'll look even better then ;)

Ray

A pic of my current buick that I drive maybe twice a year....and two pics of my 11 second daily driver syclone...

DSC00007.sized.jpg

DSC00179.sized.jpg

S2010064.jpg

White Out said:
Sweet Sy, and nice T. You really should get a different set of wheels for the T though. ;)

Nick

Yea....It just came that way....I have a set of black center GTA (gnx) wheels as well as a set of chrome 15" GN wheels....just don't drive her enough yet to really worry about it....the buick just sits right where it's at in the photo....too caught up in the syclones for now....Thanks for the compliment!!!