Post a pic of your pride and joy

Rare91 said:
And here's one of the car.......

turbot3tm.jpg

Just wonderin what size wheels and tires you have on the rear looks sweet and bet she hooks sweet!!!!!!!111 :D

O.K. I'm Finally Done - :) Proud of My GN :)

Attachments

• 100_0371.jpg
    100_0371.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 1,599
flipmo said:
O.K. I'm Finally Done - :) Proud of My GN :)

Damn thats a big tire!! :eek: (325/50/15s MT ET Street (Rear) Did you notch the frame for those to fit?? Was looking at that size in the Jegs book the other day to mount on my New (Ebay) Pro Stars 15X10's with 4.5 B/S.
God I hope those fit without Notching!! :D

thunderace31 said:
Damn thats a big tire!! :eek: (325/50/15s MT ET Street (Rear) Did you notch the frame for those to fit?? Was looking at that size in the Jegs book the other day to mount on my New (Ebay) Pro Stars 15X10's with 4.5 B/S.

Do you think you could post that link to ebay where you got the Pro Stars? i am looking for a new set of track rims, but i am finding it hard to locate any on ebay.

No link my friend it was just some guy selling his semi used set of rims and some old beat up M&H tires. lol Tires are so Dry Rotted that air goes right threw the checks in the tire LMAO to funny!!
But I am looking to put either the M&H N50 on them or the 325/50/15 if they will fit :cool:

My baby at Dynotech. She's the one in the middle :biggrin:

Attachments

• dscn0472.jpg
    dscn0472.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,845
Oh Yes!

thunderace31 said:

Oh Yes, had to take out a good bit to get the "Beef" up under there. Wish I would have taken a few PICs of the remaining frame with the wheel off and will do next time. It's well worth the time and bites like Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1199734#post1199734

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1199693#post1199693

Heres my 87

Getting new wheels for Christmas.

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,743
Yes I do plan on selling them. I was just going to put them on Ebay since I don't know what they are worth.

I' ll trade ya a good leaf blower an a bag of leaves to play with for them!!!!
Nice car man remember me... The white one in Matt's garage without a motor @ the time... :eek:

Yup I remember. Appreciate the help! The picture above me is showing this time and I see we have the same color car with the same wheels. :eek: Mine was painted June of 04 and it has a little more flake in it now.

Gn & We4

These two are mine......I just had to share these :rolleyes: with you guys..thanks!

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 1,123