Post a pic of your pride and joy

Just a few pics!!

Went out for a short ride. Dont you guys just love it how people just stare at you when you pass them. Its great. Its make all the hard work worth it.

Attachments

• P5110001-1.jpg
    P5110001-1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 708
  • P5110009-1.jpg
    P5110009-1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 701
  • P5110011-1.jpg
    P5110011-1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 706
  • 21-2.jpg
    21-2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 696
  • P5110018-3.jpg
    P5110018-3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 715
Went out for a short ride. Dont you guys just love it how people just stare at you when you pass them. Its great. Its make all the hard work worth it.

Indeed, I remember the winter of 2006, I took my car out to do some mods to it but I had to bring it to a friends place that had a heated garage with a lift. I was cutoff leaving my place by a guy that stopped right in front of me to get a look at the car. When I got to the freeway the left turners had the green and the passenger in an SUV was hanging out the window giving me thumbs up. I guess having a pristine clean GN amidst all the snow and grime makes it look like a Ferrari? :D

Exactly, When you see them turn there heads, yell or give a thumbs up. All the hard work pays off. Thanks

I try, but this time around I will be embarassed to do so since I have been relocated this last winter. I have only had a part in pulling my motor and storing the car. The motor is being built (actually just finished!) by Wildcat down in Georgia and the body is being stored in Minnesota. The GN club president is going to be putting the motor back in the car and getting it running. All I am doing now is arranging for it to be shipped out to me when its done. :eek:

O.k. heres a few pics of my car on Beale street in Memphis for the celebration Comp Cams did at Coyote Ugly for the 2008 Pump Gas Drags. I was invited to bring the buick, so I did......

Attachments

• new daisy 1.JPG
    new daisy 1.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 691
  • rear ds beale 1.JPG
    rear ds beale 1.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 692
  • rear shot beale 1.JPG
    rear shot beale 1.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 683
  • beale_intro_2.jpg
    beale_intro_2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 675
your down there with brent? are you going to BG? if so look me up, I will be there friday and saturday. brent has my number. Im hoping to come your way soon to hang out

Brent, his brother and I are going to the show this weekend.Keep my numbers and when you head this way give us a call. My numbers are home 6018242931 cell 6014051205. Give a call whenever!!

O.k. heres a few pics of my car on Beale street in Memphis for the celebration Comp Cams did at Coyote Ugly for the 2008 Pump Gas Drags. I was invited to bring the buick, so I did......

Very Nice. I'm very familiar with Beale Street and logged many hours there when I resided in Clarksdale. That GN looks kools sitting there and very clean.

flip

Had to represent the buick community!!!!!!!!!!!! had alot of fun and we are looking at having up to 150 cars on June 24th there, was asked to bring a bunch there by beale officials so looking forward to that...:D

'86 Gn

Here's a couple of pics of my 1986 GN, few mods...Walbro fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, & adjustable wastegate...It does have rust all along the bottom...I collected rust free doors, fenders, & quarters over the winter so the replacing of the panels will begin soon and then possibly a new paint job. Oh and it needs new tires...the current ones are from 1992.

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 638
Sounds' like a "road trip" on the 24th........Jeff, talk to you soon.
Mike see you at the show this weekend.

Finally about 60% done, but cosmetically where it's going to stay, with the hood closed, with the exception of the fiberglass bumpers.

gn-ph28.jpg

gn-ph211.jpg

gn-ph29.jpg

gn-ph21.jpg

gn-ph22.jpg

gn-ph25.jpg

gn-ph26.jpg

gn-ph27.jpg

gn-ex2.jpg

gn-ex3.jpg

Finally about 60% done, but cosmetically where it's going to stay, with the hood closed, with the exception of the fiberglass bumpers.

gn-ph28.jpg

I guess your not worried about overheating the brakes, those solid wheels dont get any air in there

One of my friends had them same wheels on his car. Didnt take long for noticeable brake fade due to heat. They look nice, but cut back on part of cooling, and tend to hold in heat. From the looks of Vegas other cars, Im sure the buick will probably get the best of upgraded brakes and the extra heat may or may not affect his car. Dont get me wrong, they look pretty good on there, just my .02