Post a pic of your pride and joy

here

here is one of mine from this years WCN

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 651
OH Yeah, you'll definately go mid-high nines off a footbrake with that HP. Mine is 700hp-680tq at motor. With 4.11's , race fuel, 38deg. timing, slicks and race exhaust went 10.05 @ 134. I've run nothing but pump gas (so far) and 32deg., full exhaust and D.O.T.'s, footbraking at 1500 rpm I've been 6.53 @ 105 and 10.29 @130 at 3565#. I'm pretty satisfied!!...Your car looks great btw.

What RPM did you car make those HP and Toruqe #s at??

Were contemplating detuning this thing a little. Lowering the compression do to a tear down to inspect and 2 pistons are burned pretty bad. Im looking at N20 and say 11.5-12.00 to 1 comprestion :) and a bit dif. cam. Called Shafaroff (Nice guys very very helpfull) They told us to go with something closer to the street eng combo for N20.
Thanks
Derek

What RPM did you car make those HP and Toruqe #s at??

Were contemplating detuning this thing a little. Lowering the compression do to a tear down to inspect and 2 pistons are burned pretty bad. Im looking at N20 and say 11.5-12.00 to 1 comprestion :) and a bit dif. cam. Called Shafaroff (Nice guys very very helpfull) They told us to go with something closer to the street eng combo for N20.
Thanks
Derek
Torque # was at 4600-HP # was either 6000 or 6100. This is with 10.5 comp. This motor seemed to like a little n20, on a 175 kit with progressive controller, car went 9.55 @ 144. HTH.....Moose.

Have posted my car but wanted to post this, Don't know how it would work with dial up, This was right at the end of the racing season, The track I go to the guy that works the lights doesn't like big burnouts, Most the time I just heat the tires but the guy I go with every week got jumped all over and told if he does another big burnout he will be tossed so he told me to do one hell of a burnout, Crazy guy you can't really tell it but he is walking right at my car and me still smoking the tires, My friend loved it so I slowed it down some and added some music, Some say it was the wildest burnout they had ever seen it closed the track down for a while , It was a lot of fun, Won't tell you what the guy was telling me

Video of Grand National shuts track down - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have posted my car but wanted to post this, Don't know how it would work with dial up, This was right at the end of the racing season, The track I go to the guy that works the lights doesn't like big burnouts, Most the time I just heat the tires but the guy I go with every week got jumped all over and told if he does another big burnout he will be tossed so he told me to do one hell of a burnout, Crazy guy you can't really tell it but he is walking right at my car and me still smoking the tires, My friend loved it so I slowed it down some and added some music, Some say it was the wildest burnout they had ever seen it closed the track down for a while , It was a lot of fun, Won't tell you what the guy was telling me

Video of Grand National shuts track down - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate guys like that! There your tires. :rolleyes: I was at the Fontana Speedway 1/4 track out here in SoCal and some 20sec ricer just put water all over the start with his stupid radials, so I did a John Force burn out to lay down a nice new patch of rubber for a good launch. The guy yelled at me and said if You do that again you're outta there! I told him "Then keep the F-ing radials from flinging water all over the start!" His ego didn't like that at all. LOL I didn't do it again we only have two tracks out here. :p

Thanks, the car is 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi the mods are

K&N Filter
Act 2600 Clutch and flywheel
Turbo Xs Manual boost controller
Arp head studs
Multi-layer head gasket
Accel 8mm wires
Ngk plugs
2.5 Buschur Racing Turbo-back
Full Audio
18x7 Sportmax Racing 941 wheels
Federal 225/40/18 Tires
Auto meter gauges
Stock 14b Turbo Boost 16psi
Upper strut tower bar
And I sure theres more lol.

The paint is Oem, I've owned this car for 7years now and sure has been fun

I dream of Owning a Grand National someday.

Thanks, the car is 1991 Eagle Talon Tsi the mods are

K&N Filter
Act 2600 Clutch and flywheel
Turbo Xs Manual boost controller
Arp head studs
Multi-layer head gasket
Accel 8mm wires
Ngk plugs
2.5 Buschur Racing Turbo-back
Full Audio
18x7 Sportmax Racing 941 wheels
Federal 225/40/18 Tires
Auto meter gauges
Stock 14b Turbo Boost 16psi
Upper strut tower bar
And I sure theres more lol.

The paint is Oem, I've owned this car for 7years now and sure has been fun

I dream of Owning a Grand National someday.

Thanx 4 sharing, let me tell ya that I also have a soft spot for Evos & Supras besides GNs. There's another DSM guy registered as a member here...I think his username is Revolution ???? Anyway welcome aboard bro !

Thanks alot guys, I must say you Turbo Buick guys sure know how to treat people. I'm very Happy here I got kind of tired of the Tuners forums lol :)!

To honest for what I spent in my Dsm I could have just bought a Turbo-t lol. I was only 22 when the Talon was bought, A buddy of mine use to have a Gn He let me drive whenever I wanted So I'm no stranger to the power these cars put down. So maybe in a few years I'll buy a Gn Who knows lol!

To honest for what I spent in my Dsm I could have just bought a Turbo-t lol. I was only 22 when the Talon was bought, A buddy of mine use to have a Gn He let me drive whenever I wanted So I'm no stranger to the power these cars put down. So maybe in a few years I'll buy a Gn Who knows lol!

Talons were always cool cars
Want to see some more really really fast cars of all kinds???
Go to Yellowbullet.com and look for the same post as this :)

almost 100 pages!!!

18g with a Tube manifold, Should be good for 350+Hp. Thats all I need because the Wife is already afraid to drive the darn thing lol.