Post a pic of your pride and joy

Paul, a yellow 70 GSX, Stage 1, 4 speed car back up car . Thats not right !

I drive and race them both and it's interesting, at cruise nights the WE4 draws more interest than the GSX. That's why I think some day all of our turbo cars will turn into very good investments. Paul

Attachments

• Carsingarage.jpg
    Carsingarage.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 806
Wow ! :eek: You got it all...show & go. Nice hood insulator, where did u get it ?

Thanks. I bought the hood insulator about 4-5 years ago from some guys from Florida who were selling them at the GS Nationals. I haven't seen them there the past couple years. Paul

The only bad thing is that I have no record of maintenance what so ever. However, Carfax shows a clean record and title. The car apparently has a shift kit, K&N filters. As I go everyday, I seem to learn new things about the car. Yesterday I found out that is a T-Type and I thought it a Turbo Regal limited. Maybe is the same thing. :smile:

looks good. dont care for the wheels but nice lookin car

Usually I agree that those are not my style wheels, but on that car they look great. Maybe because of the color and light window tint. Needs some kind of center cap though.

I must agree with all of you about the wheels. I'm not crazy for them niether. They will fit better on a truck. But, I'm working on it.

NAh... That's my neighbor's Mazda 6 in which he is patiently waiting for me to finish getting my car ready. I told him to be careful on what is he asking for, he may get an A$$ whuping!!