Possibly Parting My Stage 2 Drivetrain

Ok, I'll let you know if I find a buyer for the long block. I have had quite a bit of interest in the rest of the parts now. I may just pull it and have the longblock out and ready for a future buyer. I'll update as things progress.

Jeremy, if I had the money I would buy the whole set up since my engine and trans have been out of 2tone since early 2014. That set up you have is where I wanted to eventually go also.

That's where I wanted to go too!!!!:facepalm: I'm going to take my time. I'm in no rush. If the other drivetrain sells before the Stage longblock, the Stage will stay in the car. Just don't need to drivetrains to haul across the country. I don't mind having either one.

If I can get a definite buyer for my long block, I'll be selling my entire drivetrain. Everything is brand new, has been running for 300 or so miles, car has not seen past 8 psi yet. No used parts were used, including the Stage 2 block itself, which was new in the crate when we started.

1. Stage 2 3.8 offcenter built by Mike Booher, 3.625 crank, Carrilo rods, Diamonds pistons 10 over, GN1 ported heads, Fullthorttle front cover, Rollmaster chain, 215/220 Fullthrottle Roller cam, Scorpion rockers, GN1 low profile valve covers, BHJ balancer and SFI flywheel, RJC Deep pan, Custom wet sump pick up, oiling mods in the valley, Champion ported stock intake that's powder coated $13k

2. TA headers, sent to BigWood racing to have a TurboSmart External gate fabbed with their custom 3.5" down pipe that clears AC box, everything ceramic coated. I have $2600 into this set up. Will sell for $1800

3. Extreme Auto 200r4, Billet front to rear, the very best a 200 can be built. Has a deep PTS pan, and also a TBrake. This has about 25 miles on it. Lonnie will verify that. I have roughly $5000 into this. $3200

4. CAS V2 intercooler with matching CAS Radiator. 3" ceramic coated pipes. IC and radiator are powdercoated black and in excellent (as new) condition, pipes are very nice as well. $1500 all

5. 70HPQ ball bearing liquid cooled, with water lines, exhaust housing ceramic coated. $1200

6. 160# Racetronix injectors, less than 5 miles. $350

7. 70mm Accufab Throttle body with angle IAC $350

8. 4" MAF pipe polished for a speed density set up with new filter $250

9. FAST XFI, complete with Caspers box, oil pressure sensors, fuel pressure sensor, will need a new 02. $1500

That's all that I will post at this point in time. Until I have a definite buyer for the long block, nothing will be parted. I can post pics if need be. The car is still complete and running. I will sell the parts listed for $20k if someone wanted a package deal. ----Jeremy