Possibly Parting My Stage 2 Drivetrain

jdpolzin

If I can get a definite buyer for my long block, I'll be selling my entire drivetrain. Everything is brand new, has been running for 300 or so miles, car has not seen past 8 psi yet. No used parts were used, including the Stage 2 block itself, which was new in the crate when we started.

1. Stage 2 3.8 offcenter built by Mike Booher, 3.625 crank, Carrilo rods, Diamonds pistons 10 over, GN1 ported heads, Fullthorttle front cover, Rollmaster chain, 215/220 Fullthrottle Roller cam, Scorpion rockers, GN1 low profile valve covers, BHJ balancer and SFI flywheel, RJC Deep pan, Custom wet sump pick up, oiling mods in the valley, Champion ported stock intake that's powder coated $13k

2. TA headers, sent to BigWood racing to have a TurboSmart External gate fabbed with their custom 3.5" down pipe that clears AC box, everything ceramic coated. I have $2600 into this set up. Will sell for $1800

3. Extreme Auto 200r4, Billet front to rear, the very best a 200 can be built. Has a deep PTS pan, and also a TBrake. This has about 25 miles on it. Lonnie will verify that. I have roughly $5000 into this. $3200

4. CAS V2 intercooler with matching CAS Radiator. 3" ceramic coated pipes. IC and radiator are powdercoated black and in excellent (as new) condition, pipes are very nice as well. $1500 all

5. 70HPQ ball bearing liquid cooled, with water lines, exhaust housing ceramic coated. $1200

6. 160# Racetronix injectors, less than 5 miles. $350

7. 70mm Accufab Throttle body with angle IAC $350

8. 4" MAF pipe polished for a speed density set up with new filter $250

9. FAST XFI, complete with Caspers box, oil pressure sensors, fuel pressure sensor, will need a new 02. $1500

That's all that I will post at this point in time. Until I have a definite buyer for the long block, nothing will be parted. I can post pics if need be. The car is still complete and running. I will sell the parts listed for $20k if someone wanted a package deal. ----Jeremy

Last edited:
I'd buy the whole works 2 years from now! Glws. Great deal right there for a complete stage ii setup.

Here's a few pics from the build I had saved. The motor was built roughly 5 years ago. I had the car on jackstands for the most part waiting on more parts and fuel system things to be made. The car ran on stock lines so it was never pushed and the boost was dialed in at 8#. Now I have everything ready to have Cal come tune it but I decided to just switch back to my sparedrivetrain and stock ECM, I don't need the power anymore .
MVC-006F.JPG
MVC-007F.JPG
MVC-008F.JPG
MVC-009F.JPG
MVC-011F.JPG

Jeremy, I can't believe you said "I don't need the power anymore". I wish that the Big Wood DP set up that I bought from a board member had actually fit my car. Now the DP section is beat to hell and I have to get a new piece welded in and hope it works.
If I had ever thought you would sell that car and I didn't have 2 tone. I would probably want to buy it. TTT for a well put together set-up.

Sorry, the motor will be sold as a long block bare intake to oil pan, no accessories. Its a CAT 3.625 crank.

Guys, I will be out of the country Monday through Sunday evening. If I don't get back to you, I apologize for that and promise to answer all PM's I have when I return. ---Jeremy