Possible sub boxes for sale

Got er done....here are some pics.....well I guess you can't see the subs but it looks really good!

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 232
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    536.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    852.5 KB · Views: 211
The carpet he used is black. I don't know why it looks washed out in the pics. The holes in the metal grate over the amps look like water bubbles when it is lit up. Really neat effect. The hinged door hides the factory spare tire. There is enough room next to the spare to carry a quart of oil and some tools. The wood is all sanded smooth before he carpeted everything. There is fiberglass in the edges next to the sub box for a smooth transition to the side pieces. Everything is glued, screwed and tattooed. I can throw groceries in the trunk with no worries. He could mass produce the sub box but the rest is pretty custom.

And you've got 2 12" in there right? Looks reallllllll good :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, 2 12's. Sounds good too. the Alpine amps are a good match for the Parts Express subs.

I couldn't find any pics of the box but he made it to slide under the 6X9 speakers. Kind of like a big rectangular box with a notch taken out of it. I found a couple pics. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 179
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 167
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
gnrick i see in some photos that the subs are facing the rear of the vehicle. and then i dont see the subs any more are they facing the inside of the vehicle now?

gnrick i see in some photos that the subs are facing the rear of the vehicle. and then i dont see the subs any more are they facing the inside of the vehicle now?
Nope! they disappeared! Well actually he just built a cover to hide them. I know, it seams strange to have subs but nobody can see them. I have to admit I wasn't overjoyed at first but now I think it is kind of a neat effect.

I don't like the subs to be seen either. If they can be seen it only will tempt thieves and make it easier for them to be stolen. Someone would have to remove the whole backseat to get to my subs.

I like the look of everything you have done Rick. Would like to see it up close in person. Either you need to make it over here or I can come over your way before the summer is over.

Nice and clean. Do you have speakers in the factory rear location?
Yes, I have 6X9's. The box was made to slide under them. Pretty slick.

I don't like the subs to be seen either. If they can be seen it only will tempt thieves and make it easier for them to be stolen. Someone would have to remove the whole backseat to get to my subs.

I like the look of everything you have done Rick. Would like to see it up close in person. Either you need to make it over here or I can come over your way before the summer is over.

Hey Derick I knew you would like it since it looks similar to your set up! I like how you bolted yours to the seat belt bolts. We will have to get together some time.

I think those sub hit harder facibg the rear. I have one MTX 12 sub rear facing and it rattle the whole car.