Possible reproduction of headers for STAGE II heads!

Ok guys I have some news. I was told that I may see two sets of prototypes in about 12 weeks. They are in motion in China right now!

HTH
Prasad

Are these headers available now?
Mike
Are these headers available now?

I saw the first prototype pictures several months back and it needed few corrections. It was sent back to rework is what I heard. I suppose things do not work the way it works here. The vendor is still waiting for the corrected version to come back. I am hopeful that it will work out!

Prasad
Mike

Over 4000 views on this thread, that's a lot of headers. Probably closer to 3k for a custom set, 1500 for a quality production set is reasonable.
Mike

get enough people together and you can get them for less than 2K in 321 stainless... trust me on this one :)

Surprised no one has Conley's header fixture or copied his design, from what I've read he made stage 2 single turbo headers that addressed the ATR shortcomings.
Mike

Surprised no one has Conley's header fixture or copied his design, from what I've read he made stage 2 single turbo headers that addressed the ATR shortcomings.
Mike

I wouldn't say nobody has copied it or used his input to an extent ... it's just that you haven't seen it posted here ... The real issue is just like everything else custom made... everyone wants in until it comes time to pay the piper ..

everyone wants to pay ebay header prices for top shelf parts .. hence why nobody has advertised a setup ...

All the flanges .. all the jigs.. all the fixtures exist .. its just that REAL DEMAND is not there..

This thread on China headers is a few years old, I really don;t think it will happen, if no one has a set 2 years later...