Possibility...

haha yea, its been a tough decision. I love the car more than anything and it really hurt after I took it to a couple of "reputable" Buick mechanics and none of the bothered to go through it more thoroughly and basically it just died. Thanks for the compliments, im most likely going to wait to get it fixed but I am entertaining some offers from friends and family.

Still kicken myself in the ass for selling my 73' charger (383) several years ago.... I regreted selling it and used to go visit the car to see what the new owner had done too it. How pathetic and painfull.. Sniff... snifff. :mad:

i get frustrated and "phantom sell" my elky all the time. Thank god nobody wants it! My car too has been broken for the past 5 months I guess, it ran for 6 months or less with an engine I bought used, and before that was broken for another year or so.

I too am in the same position where I cannot spend much on it, but I'm just sitting on it till I can. Some people can afford to drop money on demand, some of us cannot. If you to sell that now, imagine how long it would take to afford another!

Take it from somebody who has a clean car that is broken down all the time,,,, sit on it! Or sell it to Lee:D
whats wrong with it anyways? I think we talked about it before.:confused:
Turboelky what is broke on your car? Does it have a flat or are you just out of gas.

Turboelky what is broke on your car? Does it have a flat or are you just out of gas.
:D that was a good one Lou:cool:
Bad short block, and my turbo needs to be rebuilt.:mad:
Long story, should have been running months ago.:redface:
I guess things have a way of working them selves out I hope.
I plan on working on it first of the year, i'm working on getting a little toyota pickup for now.

Well, I dont know if its a good decision or not but I am going to keep it and wait and see what happens. I got a lot of offers on the car but when I told a couple of friends I was selling it they brought up stories of the car that I forgot and I just cant bring myself to get rid of it and every person here has said sit on it, so Thanks! I hope you guys are right haha. besides, I would miss never being able to cause trouble around town in it haha.

keep it- you'll regret it if you sell it. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

that car is clean...sit on it man. if you sell it you will regret it. trust me i have a lot of "i used to have....." stories due to financial situations. i sold the first car i ever owned this year...a clean jet black 1967 Nova SS 327 4 speed with posi. now everytime i see one i damn near cry. dont do it bro you will be a sad grease monkey.:(

dont sell it jeff youll regret it later TRUST ME....those wheels are very nice i actually use to own them before i sold them to jose