Ported Throttle Body service...

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
I have a stock throttle body and would like someone to port it out a bit for me. I'll match the plenum to it, but the throttle body is a little out of my league. I'd like to send it off and have it come back ready to run with throttle blade and all.

What does this service usually run?

Who should I contact?

I have a stock throttle body and would like someone to port it out a bit for me. I'll match the plenum to it, but the throttle body is a little out of my league. I'd like to send it off and have it come back ready to run with throttle blade and all.

Who should I contact?

I do them all the time. Well some of the time I guess.... I'll send you a PM... Thanks, Steve

Got mine back from Steve and it looked brand new! It looked like CRAP when I sent it to him... Should be bolting it up in the next week or so.

I will most likely go this route. What is the turnaround time?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Who should I contact?

Steve will do the work and you will be happy! I needed one done fast and did not have the time to send him the core to machine--he took care of me.

I will most likely go this route. What is the turnaround time?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think mine was done in a day or two tops from when he received it. It was actually so fast, I thought he was joking...