Ported intake $135 shipped! (heads too!)

BM Computer Src

I've got a nice ported intake for an 84/85. The intake on these cars are a real restiction until they are ported and opened up. come first serve! Email bob@bmcomputersource.com for details or questions.

Also if someone wants a nice set of ported & polished heads to go with it I'll make a package deal and throw in the heads for $550 w/ free shipping. The heads flow 170 intake & 136 Exhaust @ 500 lift. (Stock flow was 150 intake & 103 Exhaust)

:)

Thanks,
Bob

Hi guys,

I ported it, as I have ported many sets of GN heads, LT1 heads, Honda Heads (dare I say it!)... Always had great results with the intake and heads. The stock 84/85 intake has to be the most restictive part on the engine. The ports on the intake are only about 80% as big as the gasket and head ports. I open them up to match exactly and unshroud the injectors, giving a better spray pattern into the cylinder. I will send pics to all those who requested.

porting

on the heads is that with a valvejob?and do you cut guides for bigger lift cams? it that exchange and need cores returned? thanks andy

Originally posted by BM Computer Src
Canada yes. You would have to pay the shipping though and fees if any apply. (from paypal)

Thanks!
Bob

You have PM. Ready to buy now if it's still available!

Anyone want the heads!?!?!?!?!? Alec296, they will be sent to you ready to go on! Ported w/valve job, new seals, and anything else needed is replaced. If you want special work done to it, let me know and we can do that as well.

$550!

Thanks!

Bob