Poll ~ Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came about when the mexican kids were pissed that the American Kids for wearing flags during the Cinco De Mayo celebration.

I bet most of the votes (80%) are mexicans ---

Maybe we should bring back "The Bonnie Blue Flag that wears the single star".:biggrin: God willing we will.:cool:

im so pissed off. im not going to go off on this board but that is just out right crazy.

Well here we go... Next thing gone will be our countries flag because of a this B.S. Interesting thing, last time I checked there are other countries that have flags too and I don't see them stirring up $hit in the class so lets just call it a bad bunch of apples.

This is America and the display of our flag is "Just the way it is", so if you don't like our flag displayed then go back to your own country and go fvck yourself.

BTW, the kids will be safe if the ones who instigate the trouble are "removed".

Problem solved.

To all the imagrants, be they mexican, muslim, whatever:

America, Canada , all Europe ..... Needs a President like this

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia ! ;

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians'.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture...'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Well here we go... Next thing gone will be our countries flag because of a this B.S. Interesting thing, last time I checked there are other countries that have flags too and I don't see them stirring up $hit in the class so lets just call it a bad bunch of apples.

This is America and the display of our flag is "Just the way it is", so if you don't like our flag displayed then go back to your own country and go fvck yourself.

BTW, the kids will be safe if the ones who instigate the trouble are "removed".

Problem solved.

Well, of course. I agree with this 100%. So why isn't this the way it is in America? Why is this question even being asked? Who is it that is trying to take away our national symbols and why? America is being taken away from Americans, and most don't even know it. This is not a cliche. It is happening and it's well underway, if not a done deal because 99% here are asleep.

Talk about America. INTERESTING NOTE.... I had a piece of paper stuck to my front door the other day and went out to see what it was. I could not understand what it stated because it was in SPANISH.

It happened to be a note left by the CENSUS BUREAU advising me to fill out this form. Yes, the census bureau of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Had no idea what it stated actually stated cause I can't read spanish.

Well, about 10 minutes after tossing it in the garbage the a guy knocked on my door and stated that he was from the census bureau and had left me a form to fill out. I advised him that I don't speak, read or write SPANISH and asked him what form was he referring to. He stated it was a census form.

I will admit that I do like SPANISH women quite a bit but don't speak the language since I was never taught to read, write or speak SPANISH.

So I asked the guy how I was going to fill out his census form if I cant understand it. He stated that on the flip side it was in English. I stated "Oh really, I tossed it in the garbage before I had a chance to read it cause I didnt understand what it said and maybe the census of the USA should be in English only since it is our national language"

I told him to get the fuk off my property! He stated he was a Federal employee and that I was required to fill it out. Lol.... at this point I summoned my 97 lb. Male Doberman over who was growling at him from the window and advised him he had about (10) seconds to get to his car and that I was an armed Police Officer.

It's amazing how fast federal employees can run when they feel the need to. Schmuck!

to all the imagrants, be they mexican, muslim, whatever:

america, canada , all europe ..... Needs a president like this

prime minister kevin rudd - australia ! ;

muslims who want to live under islamic sharia law were told on wednesday to get out of australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, howard angered some australian muslims on wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'immigrants, not australians, must adapt. Take it or leave it. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of australians'.

'this culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'we speak mainly english, not spanish, lebanese, arabic, chinese, japanese, russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'most australians believe in god. This is not some christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because christian men and women, on christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If god offends you, then i suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because god is part of our culture...'

'we will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'this is our country, our land, and our lifestyle, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our christian beliefs, or our way of life, i highly encourage you take advantage of one other great australian freedom,

'the right to leave'.'

'if you aren't happy here then leave. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country you accepted.'

maybe if we circulate this , american citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
x 1,000

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians'.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture...'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

This is totally naive, and a misdirected condemnation towards people who control absolutely nothing in America. Muslims are patsies/scapegoats. Our Muslim situation in America is nothing similar to that in Australia. Absolutely good sentiments expressed by the Prime Minister, but who is going to put them into action either there, or in the US? No one, because no one in the US Government is for the American people or what they want. They don't care what Americans want. They're more interested in protecting people who really don't want to be Americans because if they don't tow that line, they will be demonized in the media and lose their seat. So, America continues down the path toward destructions, where people who don't care about our homeland, win the day.

The American government is controlled by a foreign power, and it's not in Saudi Arabia and those who implement our laws better be for the destructive policies they are commanded to be for. They, the Administrative, legislative, and judiciary are controlled by a tiny 2% of the population in the US that fully controls the MSM, who broadcast only what they want you to know and slant it to influence your opinion; Hollywood, which has such profound influence on our culture; the legal system that makes law by edict; the pharmaceutical industy that drugs us; and academia, which indoctrinates our children. Ask yourself why so many of these 2% had direct, personal, contact with our Presidents, of both parties, going back Roosevelt, and even the present fraud in the WH?

And we're supposed to discuss people we are instructed to hate by these manipulators? We're to wage unending wars on their enemies? It's an ongoing diversion for people who can't think.

http://criminalstate.com/2010/04/when-will-israel-attack-the-u-s-again/

You are cracked... I fell down this rabbit hole for while and thank God I found my way out...

It might be 1% of the 2% you are always talking about but it is not the entire group, get a grip...

You think you are the only person here with brains right?

Attachments

• jews.jpg
    jews.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 242

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

I like that.:D

As a veteran, leave the flag alone, period! Just say Thankyou to all the great men and women who have served our country and kept your freedoms free.

As a veteran, leave the flag alone, period! Just say Thankyou to all the great men and women who have served our country and kept your freedoms free.
I agree. What's really sad is the poll results. I was truly shocked by the results. American are fuken brainwashed and should read the Ausi statement over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.