Polished or Black wheels

polished or black

• Total voters
polished. I love black wheels - have them on my car - but in this case I think polished looks better. :)

I think a more modern looking wheel with beadlocks . Big bucks for the set i would want.:eek:

I think the polished wheels "pop" more than the black wheels. The black ones do add sort of a sinister effect... Hmmm now you've got me thinking. ;)

Neal

Black: goes with the trim and looks like you tried to tie everything together. Polished looks like you just bought them and bolted them on.

I'm not normally a fan of black wheels but I vote black! As mentioned above you pulled it together with black.

Mikey

Something with a little bit of both?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1375961546192.jpg
    1375961546192.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 1375961561290.jpg
    1375961561290.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 135
Totally go for the buffed look!

with the quality of the aluminum used for those.... the pictures do NO justice for the polish.

Black! But then take some of the silver body paint and incorporate it into the wheel somewhere...This would break up that black a bit and still be classy.

Maybe a silver pin strip around the outside lip
Maybe paint just the center of the wheels silver to match the car and have black lug nuts. <----- My choice

Polished but paint the centers satin black:cool: Stock looking and the best of both worlds;)