Police Chase Ends at My House!!

Yea, I hear ya. I grew up in a small town (4500 people) and am well aware of how small town police can be.

I just remember my buddy had an 89 Kawi ZX-7 (green...:rolleyes:) and there was some little punk in town that kept running from the police and they would come by his house and ask to see if his green ZX-7 MC engine was warm...:rolleyes: In a little town some cooperation is necessary I guess.

Brett, many, many years ago when I was in college I dated a girl whose father was the police chief of one of those tiny towns. I also worked for Kawasaki after school and during the summer. Well his wife planned a surprise birthday party for him and she asked me to blast through his radar site and lead him back to the party. All his officers were told not to chase me and let me lead him. I was driving the first Kawasaki H-2 in the Western New York area so he did not have a chance of knowing who was driving it. I drove slow enough for him to keep an eye on me but far enough ahead so he would not figure out where I was leading him.

Lead him to the town park and get off where he comes screaming up behind me and never notices the crowd in his adreneline rage (I find out later he was more mad no other officer responded than at me for pulling the stunt). He comes over to me about an hour later and says if I ever do something like that again he will throw me in jail and prosecute me even if I were his son-in-law. I know it was not a good idea but the funniest part was him not noticing the crowd of officers and friends as he came for me until I pulled my helmet off. His daughter ended up with my college roomate, the weasel. I heard his officers got a tongue lashing they would never forget.

Mikey