Pocket Programmer Chip Burner and UV Chip Eraser

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
I bought this several years ago to download chip updates for me and some guys locally. Thought I was going to try to learn chip making but shelved it and decided not to pursue. Absolutely like new. Comes with software, Datarase UV chip eraser, some extra chips and chip carriers, AC adapters, and the original paperwork. I paid $152, still have the receipt. Offers? It's not taking up space but it is not being used either. It's actually pretty cool to work with.
IMG_0841.JPG

I bought this several years ago to
I bought this several years ago to download chip updates for me and some guys locally. Thought I was going to try to learn chip making but shelved it and decided not to pursue. Absolutely like new. Comes with software, Datarase UV chip eraser, some extra chips and chip carriers, AC adapters, and the original paperwork. I paid $152, still have the receipt. Offers? It's not taking up space but it is not being used either. It's actually pretty cool to work with.View attachment 160453

download chip updates for me and some guys locally. Thought I was going to try to learn chip making but shelved it and decided not to pursue. Absolutely like new. Comes with software, Datarase UV chip eraser, some extra chips and chip carriers, AC adapters, and the original paperwork. I paid $152, still have the receipt. Offers? It's not taking up space but it is not being used either. It's actually pretty cool to work with.View attachment 160453

Thats a great burner. I had one for a while. It eventually gave up the ghost but I think I probably burned 1000+ chips in that thing before it crapped out.