Please read when replying to post.

SMV6LOL

*admins or mods feel free to move this if need be.

When you guys reply to post and it has twenty pics or a novel... DONT QUOTE IT... its plain stupid. Ive been on forums for many years and it never ends. It makes it a pita to read a thread

My rant for the year, thanks for being such an awesome/helpful forum!!

What I like to do when replying with quotes, is to go in and delete everything that doesn't apply to my direct reply. Works pretty good as long as you're carefull not to delete any of the quote brackets, Just the text and pictures inside of them.

Since it's not a tech post I moved it to a more apropriate location.;) I do have to agree with the frigging quotes though.:D

While I will agree with the original premise of the post, trying to cut n paste and make changes when posting from my phone is just too much to do. If I am at home and have a mouse, full size keyboard and a 24" screen, I am all over it.

Great suggestion though.

I would like to add for people responding to a thread please read the original post and answer the question from there. I see so many time after about 8 post the original question still does not have an answer. There is too many "That happen to my car too", "I remeber when my car did that".

Going back to the Quote thing it really sucks reading a Thread when your on your mobile device.

*admins or mods feel free to move this if need be.

When you guys reply to post and it has twenty pics or a novel... DONT QUOTE IT... its plain stupid. Ive been on forums for many years and it never ends. It makes it a pita to read a thread

My rant for the year, thanks for being such an awesome/helpful forum!!

I agree with you......:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National