please help me with what i dont have! (parts list)

simple

i'm piecing an LC2 together from scratch and there is lots of parts i dont have and probably quite a few i dont even know that i will need
so if you folks could just throw out things that you know i will need that i dont have listed, that would be extremely appreciated!! :)
stuff like sensors, lines (vacuum, oil etc.), brackets... misc. type stuff that'll nickel and dime me too death. ANYTHING you can think of.

i have...
block
turbo crank
turbo rods
JE pistons
heads
intake/dog house/TB (need valley cover)
fuel rail
stock headers, external wastegate
oil pan (need baffle)
oil filter adapter
stock balancer (flywheel on the way)
stock crank pulley
coilpacks (need ICM)
cam position sensor (also have tool)
intercooler and electric fan (on the way)

does the turbo need a bracket for itself?

few things i can think of that i will need are...
timing cover
oil pump (HV)
waterpump and pulley
engine wiring harness
turbo oil drain and feed lines

i wont be using...
power steering
air conditioning
MAF sensor (using open loop SD setup)

Steve

Steve, you are some what local, Shoot me your # or give me buzz and I will help you as much as I can.

Prasad
630-965-1987

wickedv6 said:
Steve, you are some what local, Shoot me your # or give me buzz and I will help you as much as I can.

Prasad
630-965-1987

awesome, will do. i have family in Elburn. PM coming at ya :cool:

i have a stock intercooler coming but may go with a stock location stretched, working on getting the brackets. also working on the wiring harness'.
will stock brackets work with a PTE stretch IC?

i'm not sure on injectors yet because i havent decided on turbo/converter combo and i only want too buy injectors once. i think i have the TPS on the TB that i bought, i need too check for sure tho

"tbirdv6" the timing cover i will need but was thinking of just buying one from a vendor with an HV pump combo...but if price is right on a used one i might go that route. how much you asking (shoot me a PM)?

keep it coming fellas i know there is alot more i havent thought of yet.
thanks ALOT so far :cool:

Steve