****please help me turn a forum off*****

I would like to know as well. Have no interest in seeing the Ebay section posts and a few others.

I'd like to block that disgusting political thread! On the old system, that was done. PLEASE block that from the "new posts" on my account. Thanks!

I think this thread was directed to the moderators or the operator of this website. I am surprised that no one in charge has chimed in. It is obvious that many members have issues with Ebay and other undesirable areas clog the flow of information. If it cannot be changed, let us know !!!

i've been asking for that feature to come back since the launch of this new site. Last I heard, they were working on it.

would love some information from a mod/admin. Want ebay gone..and the political section now that I've realized the main posters there are not capable of making a post that doesn't call someone a foul name.

Team,

JayC just got married and I would assume is on his honeymoon.
Let's give him a week or two to take care of other business before he comes back to the board.
I will bring this thread to Shane's attention.

"I'd like to block that disgusting political thread! On the old system, that was done. PLEASE block that from the "new posts" on my account. Thanks!
Done."

THANKS!!! Now I can bypass the haters (many who probably don't even have running turbo cars) and focus on our turbo cars, which is the reason I check the site.

Team,

JayC just got married and I would assume is on his honeymoon.
Let's give him a week or two to take care of other business before he comes back to the board.
I will bring this thread to Shane's attention.
I hope he can come up with a solution that allows us to choose which forums we care to view, dare I say like the "old" site. I know you can be blocked from forums and it can be done by request but I would like to be able to chose that by myself.

Can the political forum and ebay forum get blocked from my new post also, please? Thanks to anyone who can make this happen!

We're still in old school mode.. no blocked forums.. I'm surprised no one has noticed that search results don't provide anything over a month old ! One step forward, ten steps back

We're still in old school mode.. no blocked forums.. I'm surprised no one has noticed that search results don't provide anything over a month old ! One step forward, ten steps back
I just did a search and it returned results from a year ago. Check your settings.