PLEASE HELP - I need your assistance IMMEDIATELY

69GS400s

Greetings Turbo Brothers

The guy who ripped me off for ALOT of parts/money (thousands) a few years ago on a car deal gone bad has finally surfaced on Ebay ... trying to sell parts.

This has caused me a lot of heart ache because he promised so much and delivered so little. He is not a trustworthy person and lives under the radar, i.e. no address, no means of contact except a cell phone not in his name, etc.etc. He does not return phone calls. I have spoken to several other people who he has also stolen from over the years.

HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. HE NEEDS TO KNOW THE BUICK COMMUNITY WILL NOT STAND FOR HIS IMPROPER DEALINGS AND STEALING

All I am asking is that you use your ebay acount to send him this simple message - I will include a link that will take you to some of his auctions where you can click on "Ask seller a question" and then post this message.

"JOHN TIELSCH - YOU STILL OWE ALAN ALOT OF PARTS ON THE '69 GS CAR YOU SOLD HIM 2 YEARS AGO. THE BUICK COMMUNITY WILL NOT LET YOU RIP HIM OR OTHER PEOPLE OFF. NO ONE WILL BUY YOUR STUFF UNTIL YOU MAKE GOOD WITH ALAN"

Please help before he slips away again and can not be contacted ... or more people get taken by this crook !!

His Ebay name is GSJONN3vov and here are several of his listings that end in only a few days

eBay Motors: Buick Riviera 71 72 73 Side marker lights rear (item 160307509796 end time Jan-05-09 07:44:18 PST)

eBay Motors: Buick GS Skylark 70 71 72 Rear Sidemarker Light Lt Rt (item 160307023170 end time Jan-02-09 10:52:20 PST)

Thanks for your help !!!

i dont have an ebay account if not i would have been more than happy to help out.. i hope everything works out for you.. If no one helps you out, shot me an "PM".. ill open an account up and relay your message...:biggrin: .. good luck...

IT WORKED !!!

He has contacted me ... So please no more messages to him.

He has promised to get me my parts and make good for all that was bad.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP !!!

The Buick Community ROCKS !!!

(ps - I requested that this thread be deleted b/c I couldn't delete it myself)

But he is ID verified.:biggrin:

Using ID Verify

I'm not really sure but I guess he paid his $5 and they got their money so he gets another feel good icon next to his 12(Twelve?) transactions.

They really are feebay. Sad they are getting run into the ground by craig's list(NOT!)

IT WORKED !!!

He has contacted me ... So please no more messages to him.

He has promised to get me my parts and make good for all that was bad.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP !!!

The Buick Community ROCKS !!!

(ps - I requested that this thread be deleted b/c I couldn't delete it myself)

Keep the thread up until you get money or parts. Talk is cheap!

I sent him a messege.

popcorn.gif

alcoholic.gif

Subscribed:biggrin:

Keep the thread up until you get money or parts. Talk is cheap!

I sent him a messege.

Thanks ... but I hope it was before I posted not to continue the attack.

True, talk is cheap but at least this fleshed him out of his rabbit hole and got him to talk to me after over a year of refusing contact.

PLEASE - No More message to him for now ... we'll see about later.

I cant thank those who helped out enough ... from the heart, THANK YOU !!

Sorry it took so long for me to post this - I just wanted to put an epiloge on this deal

... in May I did receive ALL of what was due to me.

Again, If you helped out by sending a message, my heart felt thanks go out to you. Without your help Im sure I would still be out thousands ... I'd also like to thank the owners of this board for allowing me to use their board for my own purposes.

THE BUICK COMMUNITY ROCKS !!