please help backfire sputtering

robztheman

i will just get right to it. when i am cruising and steady on the gas my car starts sputtering and backfiring. i have replaced coil pack , plugs , o2 sensor , maf , checked valve springs , cam is good all lobes good ,no vac leaks , good fuel pressure new ecm.
when i push down on the gas no backfire.
Could this be tps or crank/cam sensor ? Its driving me crazy. please help:confused:
Oh yeah it only does this when the car warms up.

the egr would be the biggest vacuum leak do a leak test on it off the car with vacuum pump

tested it on the car no leak. if i need to take it off i will. aslo how do i test the egr vac valve?

testing it with a vacuum pump should hold pressure if leaking down egr valve bad did you check ign. module

the module looked ok i have seen on here most of the time if its bad than the glue will be melted. How do i test it? egr does hold vac.

it only does this while i am driving should i unplug cam sensor while driving car? lol or unplug it and take it for test drive

If I'm not mistaken I believe you need to leave the cam sensor plugged in to start the car, once running I believe then you can unplug it.

Thanks for the help i went to get a new ignition module from auto zone it didn't work so i got one from oreillys guess what it didn't work. I put mine back on and unplugged the cam sensor drove around no backfire. So i guess i will need to take back the module and replace cam sensor.
Thanks