Planning stages of e85 upgrade

Luckydog32

Ok a little behind the times as far as the computer controlled cars i am mechanically inclined not computer literate so I plan on 60# injector /chip swap for e85 what else do I need for a street car not worried about mpg also motor is being rebuilt so any internal mods that need done that I should consider

What are your goals ET wise because that will determine how much internal motor & fuel system upgrades you need . In general 60# injectors are on the small side cause you'll want more power once run E85, 80#s are a much better choice . If fuel system is stock it will need a complete upgrade , minimum a hotwire kit, new higher volume pump , & adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Post up any mods your car has in your signature, that helps us help you, & welcome to The Dark Side !!
Sam

What are your goals ET wise because that will determine how much internal motor & fuel system upgrades you need . In general 60# injectors are on the small side cause you'll want more power once run E85, 80#s are a much better choice . If fuel system is stock it will need a complete upgrade , minimum a hotwire kit, new higher volume pump , & adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Post up any mods your car has in your signature, that helps us help you, & welcome to The Dark Side !!
Sam
Ok I'll figure out the signature stuff like I said not computer literate Ill get my kids to help on that. As far as my et i don't have plans on racing it on a regular basis maybe a Saturday at the track every now and them with that being said I guess my end goal would be up to about 500hp or so but right now I plan on keeping stock turbo and stock torque converter I know they won't get me to my goal but those things are easy to change later. As far as mods to my car now it has a Kenny bell chip I don't have a stock chip I've owned this car for about 19 yrs drove the shit out of it for about ten then parked it due some minor cosmetic issues which by sitting almost ten years turned into mech issues

Buy the 80s they are around the same price and the drivability is there with Eric's SD2 flex fuel chip

Buy the 80s they are around the same price and the drivability is there with Eric's SD2 flex fuel chip
So with 80s can I regulate the flow down in the short term not planning on turbo upgrade or converter swap but do plan on the upgrades sometime

The chip will regulate it. You won't know the difference. Set your fuel pressure and that's it.