PL log from TnT. any input? E85

trashmechlv

I made some passes at the TnT last saturday. New PB of 11.34 @ 117mph. I feel it should have a little more in it. Stock unopened engine besides just installed Sealed Power VS739R valve springs at 1.70 installed height. E85, 80lb inj, TT 6.1 wideband tracking chip, ATR headers and 3" downpipe, CAS V4 SLIC, Bison 6465 turbo and PTC 9.5 17 blade. Any gurus want to look at my PL log and give your thoughts? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1384.JPG
    IMG_1384.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 1-23-4.dat
    125 KB · Views: 112
Log looks pretty good to me. Only thing I see is boost creeping up. Need a little port work on the wastegate.

Log looks pretty good to me. Only thing I see is boost creeping up. Need a little port work on the wastegate.
Thanks for looking. The wastegate hole is rather large but looks like it was even bigger then welded back smaller. Would smoothing the inside of the exh housing toward the hole help? I have an ext gate on the downpipe.

Yes, contour the the housing toward the header flange. Also may need to do a little work to the downpipe flange. Those external gate pipes are a pita.

Everything looked pretty good! Sure can tell that you're running a stock location I/C though. MAT was 199° at the end of the run! :eek:

Nice Run.
What size tire & gear are you running?
MPH seems right on the money & converter is tight up top, Nice!
6.1 does not need IAT before air cleaner?

I made some passes at the TnT last saturday. New PB of 11.34 @ 117mph. I feel it should have a little more in it. Stock unopened engine besides just installed Sealed Power VS739R valve springs at 1.70 installed height. E85, 80lb inj, TT 6.1 wideband tracking chip, ATR headers and 3" downpipe, CAS V4 SLIC, Bison 6465 turbo and PTC 9.5 17 blade. Any gurus want to look at my PL log and give your thoughts? Thank you in advance!

What kind of boost are you launching at ?. Getting the 60' down is best way to get the 1/4 times quicker.