pissed off

No it has new fuel it has about 2 gallons of 110

Why would you put race gas? This is not a lawnmower and need WAY more than 2 gallons.

So how did you drain the tank?

And let me guess.. Car has been sitting for 5+Years. All of a sudden you want it to run .. so after it didnt run.. you went and put on a new TPS sensor? Once it doesnt run.. the drama starts.

Car sitting that long.. drop gas tank and flush it out. Start on a new fuel pump new filter, and 10 gallons of fresh 93. I bet the inside of the tank looks like hell. Your next drama will be injectors.. fix all the vacuum lines.. get a proper chip to match injectors.. and start the troubleshooting.

Yes to the scanmaster.

No actually my dad dropped the tank and took out all the fuel idk y I just added the 110 to clean out the lines and system

i thought that first but it doesnt smoke just idles messed up

It doesnt have to smoke to have a blown head gasket. Do a compression test. Remove all the spark plugs and make sure the battery is charged or you have at least a 10 amp charger connected.
It's been sitting for five years? Was it out for any quick joy rides?

That engine bay is far from a stock configuration. There is a boost grey Y which isn't the wastegate solenoid side of things, I can only imagine what else is hooked up wrong. I don't recognize the fuel pressure regulator either. First, verify fuel pressure at the fail with a mechanical gauge. Then use scanmaster to verify electrical inputs. There are many times when new TPS sensors have dead spots. Good luck!
what y are u talking about sir thanks

See if the battery negative cable is conected to block.
Check the ignition module plug and the module.

the negative is connected to the turbo bracket
and i changed the control module cause i thought it was that everything seemed fine

So I checked my fuel pressure it's at 30 psi and it trys to go to 40 but it doesn't pass that when I give it a little gas it goes down to like 27

my car did the same thing when the the idle air control motor got unplugged. i plugged it back in and walla life was good again.

sitting for 5 years won't necessarily hurt anything- my car sat from the summer of '91 to the spring of '04 when i got it with a blown head gasket.. it had 1/4 tank of gas in it the whole time, but it did start and even move under it's own power on the 12.5 year old gas and on 4 cylinders.
after fixing the head gaskets, i changed the oil and put new antifreeze in it and fired it up.. it ran a little rough, but it cleared up and ran like a beast as soon as i drove it the 3/4 mile to the closest gas station and filled up the tank with some 93 octane. when i changed the fuel filter a couple of months later, it looked brand new inside when i cut it open.
the stock fuel pump died in the summer of '08 and when i dropped the tank, it looked brand new inside. i don't know what killed the fuel pump- it might have been the old gas it was sitting in for all that time, but it did make it 4 years and about 10,000 miles with me before it died and it was making noise from the first day i owned the car..