Pioneer & Alpine CD players

Roc87

11 Second V6
Got a Pioneer DEH-P3600 CD Player, plenty of wiring on the wiring harness, but the wire for the illumination is not in the harness, comes with a remote control (not the correct remote for unit, but works for most functions). Also includes an Aux input, that gives you a set of RCA inputs, I used a headset to RCA adapter to play an Ipod through. Has two RCA outputs, either use as front & rear or front & sub. It's a great unit, has a highpass filter (crossover) and a subwoofer output control. Comes with install & owners manual. Had this in my truck for a while, but upgraded to a newer unit.

Also have an Alpine CDA-7837 that I've been using in my GN. I haven't removed this from the GN yet (planning to remove tomorrow). But I believe that this one has 3 sets of RCA outputs, Front/Rear & Sub. This one comes with the correct remote control, and also an adapter that gives you an Aux input that is also an RCA input that you will need the same headset to RCA adapter to use an MP3 player or Ipod. Comes with owners manual. Will have pix of this one soon.

Asking $80 each shipped to the lower 48:D

Attachments

• 0126011818.jpg
    0126011818.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 0126011819.jpg
    0126011819.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 218
Just removed the Alpine (Gn is in storage down at my parents) & it's actually a CDA-9847 (The one mentioned in the 1st post is what I used to have in the GN, sorry)

It has all the wires in the harness, the face is in great shape very few scratches & no deep scratches, has faceplate case, remote, sleeve, trim, & adapter for the RCA inputs. Will have to double check to see if I have the owners manual for this one, but I'm fairly sure alpine would have a PDF of it somewhere on the net.

Nothing wrong with either deck, just either going to get one with a ipod controller for the GN or just go back to stock, don't really drive it often enough.

Attachments

• 0127011253.jpg
    0127011253.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 141