pinks in norwalk

I've been trying since noon...no luck yet using my pc and phone:frown:

I've been trying since noon. Now the site says there are no tickets left:mad:
Kevin keep on looking at the site because when we went to PINK'S in bristol TN. they added 100 more entries at the last minute. plus there are alot of people that can't end up going at the last minute so just keep your eye open, You'll get in....;)

Kevin keep on looking at the site because when we went to PINK'S in bristol TN. they added 100 more entries at the last minute. plus there are alot of people that can't end up going at the last minute so just keep your eye open, You'll get in....;)

Thanks for the heads up. I finally got through on the phone. The lady said that they sold all 400 entries in about 15 minutes:eek: . They filled up a waiting list of 300 in another 10.

Looks like I'll be sitting at home for this one:( Oh well, it's a week after the the Buick Raceday event at the same track, which I'll have a better time at anyways.

I tried too on the phone and internet. No luck . Phone rang busy until 1:30 then no one would answer.

Nice to see some buick power in the mix. We need pinks in Canada. In the spring of course.