Pinks fans...wheres the GN's

I suspect no one wants to chance losing GN ownership. I'd much rather lose a Mustang or Camero than a GN. Just my .02;)

There will be many turbo buicks showing up for pinks all out at route 66...hopefully someone will get to race

i only ever see the pinks all out on speed anymore. its just about money racing, no losing titles. which kind of defeats the purpose of the name of the show, but whatever.

one of the LSPBC members John Nguyen got to the final 4 on an episode but in the excitement forgot to set his transbrake and pushed through the footbrake... redlighting and losing the round.

he was kicking some ass though.

I saw that one but since then zero Buicks??? Have not even seen any in the qualifying runs.

Chris C ran his Twin turbo GN at the Pinks Infineon race in 08 and it didn't get any airtime. That was was a 7.97 sec car and was really sick. Was shocked to see they didn't give it any air time at all... :confused:

If you have a Pinto, a mustang,a mopar thats all they give to ****'s about.If you watch ever all out taping its ohhhhh a pinto or oh a mopar ,only one time was there a buick episode ,since then nothing....

There's been a few more Ive seen...... the yellow banana TSM car was on there, saw a GN on there the other day I think the guys last name was Nogrady or something, seen a gray T on there Ryan was the guys name, and I saw one the other night with a silver T in the background behind where they were doing alot of driver interviews. Plus the limited T on Pass Time.

I'm hoping we get a few more on air this year, makes the show more enjoyable to me having someone to root for.

yeah I have only seen a few on pinks but not on pass time, my buddy said he saw a Gn on pass time roll out and turn an 11's pass but I never saw it. I kinda expected to see one on the All Turbo edition of Passtime but no Buicks:frown:

I raced in the Pinks All-Out at Englishtown last year, but my group wasn't picked. But, a Cotton's built car did make it on that show and lost in the second round I think do to a tranny problem. I think his name was Mike.

pinks arm drop contest

mike the host came to a 1/8 mile track about 15 miles from my house and i drove over in my car. just getting it outta the shop after cracking the piston i was just putting a few miles on it. then i saw a guy with a twin to my car including the weld wheels and all. he lost on his 2nd run and there was a white T that went to the final and lost to a chevelle. guy couldn't get traction for about 1/2 the track and that buick was a BEAST. no camera's and 20 cover to get in, was some good racing though.

Hey datant69 thanks for the compliment. I own the white t that was in the final, its a great ride. Having frame twisting problems now after a few 1.3 60 ft. adding lots of tubing and then back after all those unsuspecting big motor cars.

I ran Pinks All Out in 07 at Milan Michigan. There's photobucket pictures of my runs, in fact I think there were 4 GN's. That was a blast, w/ the help of my mentor, "uncle Phil"!!!