Pinks-All Out Coming to Milan June 30th!

Pinks

I was there and had a blast! No bar, so I Dialed it in at an 11.70. I haven't had time to really tune the new motor. Nice meeting Donz and others. Just got back from Lapeer. Put down a 10.94 @ 127.54 this morning and was told I was all done. I really wish I could have run that number at Pinks! I was afraid of being sent packing!

This you?

im the 1 with v 8 car there............

Took me forever to get a pic of this car. People were swarmming it and you were trying to put a starter on so I didn't want to bug you......Sorry I didn't get to see it run. Very nice!

Attachments

• Pinks GN's 002.jpg
    Pinks GN's 002.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Pinks GN's 001.jpg
    Pinks GN's 001.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 170
I was there and had a blast! No bar, so I Dialed it in at an 11.70. I haven't had time to really tune the new motor. Nice meeting Donz and others. Just got back from Lapeer. Put down a 10.94 @ 127.54 this morning and was told I was all done. I really wish I could have run that number at Pinks! I was afraid of being sent packing!

Dave, I walked those pits from one end to the other and never did find you or Ken. Congrats on the 10.94 run! How much boost? What was the 60ft?

Mike

Cool to hear you ran a decent number at Lapeer, get the cage and you can tune to run even faster.

Jamie