Pinks-All Out Coming to Milan June 30th!

This might be a good place for the Michigan Buick Turbo Club to have a get together
Mike

A "Show of Force", I like it!

If most people ran, we'd likely get a TB or two in there somewhere no matter what ET range they ultimately chose.

Mike - I agree. We should show up in force and take over a section of the infield with turbo regals :biggrin:

I am going, already have it on my calendar. I won't race my GN but I will bring it to spectate.

If we all want to park together we should arrive together. Just imagine the look on people's faces, and the PINKS guys, when a line of TR's pulls into the gates.

Let's do it!

Meet up somewhere in Milan at a given time and caravan in like a pack!

Sounds like a blast. What does it take to get in the program?

I think they do qualification runs, select an ET range, and then choose specific cars from that ET range for the heads up races. Am I wrong?

And BTW Dave, based on the times in your sig., I think you would have been in the mix they used for the first show (10.0 cars).

I tried to register today at 4:00 when tickets went on sale and they sold out in less then 17 minutes and I didn't get jack. I'm so pissed :mad: :mad:

They were selling tickets at the Autorama earlier today, not sure if they were for seats or racing?

Just Ordered My GA Pass Online

You can order your general admission passes on the Milan website. Got mine just in case they do sell out.

Got my ticket will be there to runs some serious #'s.

Looking forward to seeing your GN run Tom! I still have the T and it's doing fine. Need to go faster in 07 though...

Pinks

Hey guys, I got in. I'm gonna need all your help! I'm used to running a mid 11sec car, but with the help of Mike Licht and philv6, my new combo should net low 10sec ET's! I'm thinking they will be looking in this area. This car really runs consistant wheather it's been 13's, 12's, or 11's. It responds well to upgrades. I want to win this thing but I can't even pass tech yet! I know I have to install a cage or bar(which I planned to do eventually anyways), but what else do I need to pass tech? Fire suit is covered. Thanks in advance! Dave.