Pinks-All Out Coming to Milan June 30th!

Hey guys, I got in. I'm gonna need all your help! I'm used to running a mid 11sec car, but with the help of Mike Licht and philv6, my new combo should net low 10sec ET's! I'm thinking they will be looking in this area. This car really runs consistant wheather it's been 13's, 12's, or 11's. It responds well to upgrades. I want to win this thing but I can't even pass tech yet! I know I have to install a cage or bar(which I planned to do eventually anyways), but what else do I need to pass tech? Fire suit is covered. Thanks in advance! Dave.

Congrats on getting in Dave! For low 10's you just need a 6 point bar and you have the fire suite. You'll need a kill switch and driveshaft loop. I posted some links on our forum for NHRA tech. Check them out.
AfterHours Street Assoc. -> 2006 NHRA Rules

Are you going to do the roll bar your self or have someone do a custom one? I had Kevin McKenzie (sp) do the one in My Aspen. He does great work and reasonable prices. He's out in Washington Twp.

bar

Are you going to do the roll bar your self or have someone do a custom one? I had Kevin McKenzie (sp) do the one in My Aspen. He does great work and reasonable prices. He's out in Washington Twp.
I talked with a guy out in Lapeer who Phil knows of. He's talking 550-600 using chromolly, dual swingouts and removeable (pinned) rear bar. I haven't really done my homework yet, but it seems fair. I've seen some of his work and it looks good to me. He'll get me in, in two or three weeks. Gotta get my headliner done first.

10's

What do you guys think it will take to make the show 8,9 or 10 sec car?
I think the focus will be low 10's. I belive that's what it was in Texas. Let's face it, other than GN/TR's, alot of cars that I've seen that run 8'sand9's are chopped up skeleton's not many nice looking cars in that range, and this is going on TV.IMO,Dave

What do you guys think it will take to make the show 8,9 or 10 sec car?

I'm thinking 9-20 to 9.0's if not faster. Alot of the Heads up (first Friday of the montn race) will be there. The All motor class has about 16 cars and there in the low 8's @3200 lbs. I believe. So with out the weight restrictions they could be even faster

I talked with a guy out in Lapeer who Phil knows of. He's talking 550-600 using chromolly, dual swingouts and removeable (pinned) rear bar. I haven't really done my homework yet, but it seems fair. I've seen some of his work and it looks good to me. He'll get me in, in two or three weeks. Gotta get my headliner done first.

Price sounds good for Molly. I'm not a fan of swing outs but that just me.

I'm thinking 9-20 to 9.0's if not faster. Alot of the Heads up (first Friday of the montn race) will be there. The All motor class has about 16 cars and there in the low 8's @3200 lbs. I believe. So with out the weight restrictions they could be even faster

Are all of these cars running at the Saturday event?

They choose a 11.0-10.8 index in south florida. It was one of the most poorly organized events I have ever seen. It did not help that the local track was overwhelmed with an event of that magnitude and 20k worth of spectators that came through the gates.

Are all of these cars running at the Saturday event?

Not sure who all is going. I go to Yellowbullet.com and see whats going on from time to time. I know a few have gotten in but not sure of everyone. Did you make it in?

Not sure who all is going. I go to Yellowbullet.com and see whats going on from time to time. I know a few have gotten in but not sure of everyone. Did you make it in?

I was able to get one of the 350 tickets, not sure what car to run the low 8 or low 9 car.

I was able to get one of the 350 tickets, not sure what car to run the low 8 or low 9 car.

Sweet! Sounds like a tough decision. I'd take the low 8 car and try and be the last to run after you watch the rest of the field.

So is everyone that got it the show ready? I know a few non TR cars that got tickets and won't be able to make it due to car problems. I've been trying to get a ticket but they're non transferable :frown:

So is everyone that got it the show ready? I know a few non TR cars that got tickets and won't be able to make it due to car problems. I've been trying to get a ticket but they're non transferable

Are you sure.??