Pinks-All Out Coming to Milan June 30th!

10's at last!!!!!!!!

Dave, I walked those pits from one end to the other and never did find you or Ken. Congrats on the 10.94 run! How much boost? What was the 60ft?

Mike
What's up Mike? 19 PSI boost, 1.610 60ft, 105.46 1/8th and 10.94 @127.55in the 1/4 mi. I figure I'm leaving alot at the 60ft! to be honest, I wasn't really pushing the issue. I had to fly out of Detriot at 5pm to Denver that same day. Really, I shouldn't have went at all, (wife really made sure that I knew that !) but I just had to get that 10sec slip before going on vacation!!! You know, I've went through alot to get there, now, the car feels pretty solid.

Dave, 105 in the 1/8 is no joke at 19#, a 1.4X 60 would get you a 10.60 or so without doing anything else. Put some boost in and who knows :)

nice job,
Mike

Dave, 105 in the 1/8 is no joke at 19#, a 1.4X 60 would get you a 10.60 or so without doing anything else. Put some boost in and who knows :)

nice job,
Mike
Thanks Mike, I guess I need to wait to show up at a private track rental or get a bar in the car tofurther tune it. I'm kind of on the fence right now as to wheather to go with a bar or a full cage. I have a feeling that if I could have run the car to it's potential, it would have put down the numbers they actually ran. Thanks again, you and Phil have been awsome getting me this far!!!