Pinks All Out at the Rock!

Me Four!!! Even reserved the hotel with my GF discount. Only gonna cost $29 a night for a 2 queen bed room at the Hampton Inn. Things working out great so far...:rolleyes:

Wow so that is at least what 5 TR's going to be there?

Hopefully one or more of us will make the field!!!!

This should be great we should all try to park together too....

Wow so that is at least what 5 TR's going to be there?

Hopefully one or more of us will make the field!!!!

This should be great we should all try to park together too....

Is everyone going for both Fri and Sat?

I wished I planned sooner for this event as I would have shot down and taken some pics. I have family in Wake Forest that I could have made a visit to. Good luck guys! Hope to see you on the program.

Sully,
I will be there both days. We will be staying at the holiday inn express in Rockingham.
I will be in a white denali xl w/ a pewter-colored enclosed trailer. I am sure we will find one another at some point.

Are you doing both days?

Geoff

Sully,
I will be there both days. We will be staying at the holiday inn express in Rockingham.
I will be in a white denali xl w/ a pewter-colored enclosed trailer. I am sure we will find one another at some point.

Are you doing both days?

Geoff

I will be there Fri and Sat.. have a couple tuning things to work out on Fri. I may even spend the night there. Probably cost me about the same as driving home and then back.

Sully

Will this cook-out be at your house again Shane? I could ask for that day off if so. Too bad I can't enter the T/A in the race. I'm sure there will be a Mustang or two that could race me in the 16.00 and slower class!:biggrin:

Please take some video and/or pictures of the event this weekend. I'd love to be there but made plans for vacation in the mountains.

Thats bad a$$. I will prob park up on the hill about half track if anyone wants to join me. Geoff if you want you can drop your trailer there so you dont have to take it to the hotel. Then after you leave I can tell lies about how I thought up the idea about the decals. :biggrin:

Thats bad a$$. I will prob park up on the hill about half track if anyone wants to join me. Geoff if you want you can drop your trailer there so you dont have to take it to the hotel. Then after you leave I can tell lies about how I thought up the idea about the decals. :biggrin:

Craig,
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going to drop the truck,trailer, car, everything there friday night.

Sure hope we get to get hang out for a bit and BS some friday evening!!!!!!!

Geoff

Geoff, that's a sweet a$$ trailer. Makes me wish I still had my enclosed Haulmark Edge.

We're planning on firing up the GNX for the first time tonight. If all checks out I'll drive it to work tomorrow and then to The Rock on Sat. morning. Fingers crossed!! :cool:

K.

I have had a serious of unfortunate events happen today..... All my fought but it will keep me from making it...

Hope you guys have a blast:biggrin:

Let a TR bring it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!