Pinks All Out at the Rock!

I'd be curious to see what the first car through the gates number was....
Maybe #51? ;)

Have not seen this new types of PINKS yet but sounds like fun, Dont think I will bring the car since I still have a few things to take care of. Hey, Shane maybe at the next get together we could see who is going and set it up :confused:. Just throwing that out there since it might be at your place this time.

Thanks,

Yeah, I signed up. I really wanted to carry 3 cars and cover the 9,10,&11 sec ranges trying to make the show for sure but they are only giving one pre-entry per owner:( If things work out the TFS car should be in the 10.5-10.99 class. I figure being a STOCK TURBO & I/C might be enough of a "thing" to get us in:cool: If they pick that bracket;) Sully you got the 9 sec bracket covered, thats cool:biggrin:

My PTS Extreme 200R4 Bruce special is in. I got to pick it up in the next couple of days. Hopefully we want have a repeat of Reynolds this time:eek: Basically only thing not new in that car was the trans and guess what broke? Hopefully she will be back running by Monday. Got to order new braided lines fittings etc.... I am expecting ALOT out of this C.A.G.E Racing DLS powered Buick:biggrin:

Far as the meet, I am looking at the weekend of 24th for the get togehter. How does that sound to everyone????

Far as the meet, I am looking at the weekend of 24th for the get togehter. How does that sound to everyone????

Shane, The weekend of the 24th for the meet sounds good to me. Please give me exact details, directions, etc, and I'll get it posted on the GM Turbo6 group mailing list as well as syty.net. Let me know what is needed for food, and we can get a bringit list going

If I can get my sway bar installed in time I could possibly cover the 11sec range but dosen't look to promising.

Shane,

My IT department has your link above blocked. Is that where the pre-registration form is at??

Thanks,

K.

Bad new, looks like the 24th is out for a couple of reason:( for the cookout!

Anyway I could do it on the 25th, which is sunday or the Sat before which is the 17th I belive. Let me know guys!

Lets see 1PM sounds good to me!

Far as bringing stuff what ever you guys and gals want to do. Give me a couple of days and see what I can round up. We might have a little piggy on the grill:D If you can bring chairs, I have a few but not that many.

Lets set it for 1PM Sun the 25th!

I will post up directions on that board, might not be wise to do it here:eek: :biggrin:

According to the Pinks registration page the 300-car field is full. I was going to register too. Crap.