Pinks All at Bristol Dragway

Hey Sully! I'm also registered to run, let's make a good show and kick some a*s.....:biggrin:

Better get busy!! Gotta lot of work to do!! Practice runs at 411 (work on consistency, etc). :wink:

Your question on rules: Pinks (all out, that is) requires you pass an NHRA rules tech per the performance level you'll be running.

Your question on rules: Pinks (all out, that is) requires you pass an NHRA rules tech per the performance level you'll be running.

No they don't. Sully and I and several other members just ran last month at Rockingham. The tech and rules are VERY leniant. If i remember correctly--you don't have to have a cage until 9.50's or 135 mph. The "tech "on my car took less than one minute.
Somewhere on their website is the rules--not sure where though!

No they don't. Sully and I and several other members just ran last month at Rockingham. The tech and rules are VERY leniant. If i remember correctly--you don't have to have a cage until 9.50's or 135 mph. The "tech "on my car took less than one minute.
Somewhere on their website is the rules--not sure where though!

A recent participant such as yourself would certainly know best. Although that contradicts what they have on their website. :confused:
Being prepared is the best motto. What if one drives all the way to BG running 10's with no cage and they decide to enforce the rules? Or the track decides to enforce the rules??

A recent participant such as yourself would certainly know best. Although that contradicts what they have on their website. :confused:
Being prepared is the best motto. What if one drives all the way to BG running 10's with no cage and they decide to enforce the rules? Or the track decides to enforce the rules??

Here is a copy of the rules we had to go by last month.

pinks allout rules:

Dive shaft loop mandatory on all vehicles running slicks
Helmets are mandatory on all racers running
A minimum of a 6 point roll bar is mandatory on all convertibles running 11.00 to a 13.49 in the 1/4
A roll cage is mandatory on all cars running 135mph or a 9.00 in a 1/4
A master cutoff is mandatory on all cars running 135mph or 9.00 in a 1/4
A master cutoff is mandatory on all cars with a relocated battery
All nos bottles have to be securely mounted and vented bed of the truck is o.k.
Protective clothing is mandatory if you run 135mph or a 9.00
LIquid overflow can required and no antifreeze is allowed
Seatbelts are required and harnesses if you have a cage.

They did not check for master cutoffs and ignore the antifreeze comment.

Sully---i just got registered--found a place to stay yet?

They did not check for master cutoffs and ignore the antifreeze comment.

Sully---i just got registered--found a place to stay yet?

They did check to see if I was running water or Antifreeze at Rockingham. They may not have check yours since it is mostly "stock" :biggrin:

Not yet on the rooms. I will check tonight. The Microtel is new and in good shape. The Holiday Inn is the old host hotel from the Buicks at Brristol days.

It will be a blast.

S.

They did check to see if I was running water or Antifreeze at Rockingham. They may not have check yours since it is mostly "stock" :biggrin:

Not yet on the rooms. I will check tonight. The Microtel is new and in good shape. The Holiday Inn is the old host hotel from the Buicks at Brristol days.

It will be a blast.

S.

HAHAHAHA--You are the first person i heard they actually said anything to about the antifreeze, prolly cause you have a "race car":biggrin:

Keep me informed about the hotel.

Geoff

HAHAHAHA--You are the first person i heard they actually said anything to about the antifreeze, prolly cause you have a "race car":biggrin:

Keep me informed about the hotel.

Geoff

We got rooms at the Microtel. You still going?

S.

One drivers Ticket Available for friday test n tune and saturdays qualifying best offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!