Pictures from Runday Sunday at Immokalee with the Butang..

--

Attachments

• Nova3.JPG
    Nova3.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 314
Very nice silver 1st gen Camaro...

Attachments

• Camaro.JPG
    Camaro.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 306
Shot of the staging lanes... Wasn't a whole lot of cars there today, all the more reason some of you slackers (you know who you are) should have been there today! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Staging lanes.JPG
    Staging lanes.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 291
Last car... Nice white coupe.. Until next time that's all folks!

Attachments

• white coupe.JPG
    white coupe.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 283
Glad the mustang ran that well.

Now, what kind of #'s did my d/r guys put up? I got to keep a check on the competition ;)

Immokalee.

Stevo, i'm going to kick your brothers A$$ :wink: , i called his cell phone Saturday night left him a message checking to see if it was all go for the morning, nothing, called again at 9:00 on Sunday, no answer, me and Tyler were ready to watch some fast cars, ended up staying home since i have your's and your dad's house # at the shop i couldn't call you guy's. See you guy's Friday at towers, remember it's the last friday of the month. :cool:

86brick said:
Shot of the staging lanes... Wasn't a whole lot of cars there today, all the more reason some of you slackers (you know who you are) should have been there today! :biggrin:

:D

I was working on the wifes van all day. Then, we had some drama with some neighbors. :rolleyes: Then I had to have the 442 towed to Jeff's shop. :mad:

I DID fix the short in the GN. :cool: Car runs great now.

TurboT231 said:
Stevo, i'm going to kick your brothers A$$ :wink: , i called his cell phone Saturday night left him a message checking to see if it was all go for the morning, nothing, called again at 9:00 on Sunday, no answer, me and Tyler were ready to watch some fast cars, ended up staying home since i have your's and your dad's house # at the shop i couldn't call you guy's. See you guy's Friday at towers, remember it's the last friday of the month. :cool:

Don't feel bad, they sold me out too. To bad becuase I was going to bring Ben.

Dusty Bradford said:
Glad the mustang ran that well.

Now, what kind of #'s did my d/r guys put up? I got to keep a check on the competition ;)

Dusty, They were not showing times yesterday and actually after each pass you have to pay a dollar if you want your timeslip (this is more for the street racers), but I did speak with the one dude in the burnout box about what some of the cars were running since he was up in the Tower... He told me Adam's black/flamed N20 SBF Stang (which was on 325/50 MTs if I remember correct) was running 5.30's @130+ and Gina's orange procharged Stang (also on 325/50's) had run some 5.50-40's.. I only saw the yellow Stang make one pass and it actually looked pretty good (not sure how she ran, but I would guess a 5.30 maybe even a 20 on that pass)! Looks like these guys may have gotten there act together since Orlando especially if Job is helping them..

Your car could be very competitive in Immokalee's stock suspension class as it seems most of the time the car that runs consistent 5.30's takes the win and as long as your running 5.50's-5.20's your in the mix!

Here are the rules for this class if you're wondering what they are-

1)Any size radial tire or 28 x 10.5 non W slick.
2)Any one type power adder. No nitro, no alcohol.
3)Stock suspension type, direct bolt on replacement parts (coil overs OK).
4)No wheelie bars.
5)3,000 lbs. min. weight. (All cars will be weighed prior to run).
6)4/10ths Pro Tree
7)Mufflers required.
8)All whiners...Stay Home!!!!

TurboT231 said:

Freddy, I guess my brother forgot to tell you that he no longer has the cell phone cause when he quit the job with the ice company he lost the # as it was a work phone... That would explain why there was no answer:wink: He was going to buy another cell phone but has decided to wait a few weeks until the dealership will give him a phone.... Should've emailed me :)

jsta6 said:
:D

I was working on the wifes van all day. Then, we had some drama with some neighbors. :rolleyes: Then I had to have the 442 towed to Jeff's shop. :mad:

I DID fix the short in the GN. :cool: Car runs great now.

I know, just busting your chops a little! :biggrin: :cool: Glad to hear you found that short must've been driving you crazy :eek:

Thanks for the info. I have looked at the rules before but wasn't sure how far down in Fl the track was located.

I noticed the Turbo People sticker on the yellow car so I thought he may be getting his act together. Beautiful car

I feel pretty good about my car. It's not the fastest but should be consistent enough to compete. Considering it's been 5.50's on a bad track I know it has .40's in it on a good track. Then I can add more boost and timing. I'm still not sure how much is left in the turbo but it looks like another 4# of boost is possible.

Dusty Bradford said:
Thanks for the info. I have looked at the rules before but wasn't sure how far down in Fl the track was located.

I noticed the Turbo People sticker on the yellow car so I thought he may be getting his act together. Beautiful car

I feel pretty good about my car. It's not the fastest but should be consistent enough to compete. Considering it's been 5.50's on a bad track I know it has .40's in it on a good track. Then I can add more boost and timing. I'm still not sure how much is left in the turbo but it looks like another 4# of boost is possible.

No problem.. Immokalee is in the south west part of Florida (basically north west from where I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area)... Usually takes me about an hour and half to get there...

Your car seems to run very consistent which is the name of the game when it comes to winning races... Hell, like I said earlier the girl Gina with the orange procharged Stang is a prime example making it to the semi's last year at Orlando with an 8.40 car! The way your car sits on a good track there should easily be a .40 or .30 in it which seems to be enough down here to win races... Turned up I would think a .20 will be very possible :cool:

86brick said:
No problem.. Immokalee is in the south west part of Florida (basically north west from where I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area)... Usually takes me about an hour and half to get there...

Your car seems to run very consistent which is the name of the game when it comes to winning races... Hell, like I said earlier the girl Gina with the orange procharged Stang is a prime example making it to the semi's last year at Orlando with an 8.40 car! The way your car sits on a good track there should easily be a .40 or .30 in it which seems to be enough down here to win races... Turned up I would think a .20 will be very possible :cool:

So it's about the same drive there for me as Orlando :(

I'll have to be happy with .20's on a 1/4. We'll see how close I can get in BG.