Picture transfer?

skidman

3 turbos,no money
Sorry, but can you transfer pics from a previous thread, or do you have to post them again from my PC??I am still site illiterate, I am sorry to be a Fred Flintstone,but I guess my age is showing.Mark.

It depends. Do you have the pictures "attached" from your computer? These will appear as small thumnails of the larger picture that needs to be clicked on to open... If so... yes.

If you have inserted an image from a hosted site ie. photbucket, facebook, etc. Then all you have to do is re-insert the hyperlink of the image... "image details".

Good luck.

If you upload them to the server, they are "lost" somewhere in the ether. Every other forum I'm on, you can go to your control panel, look at the bottom of the menu on the left side, and see "Attachments". You can find your previously uploaded pix and post a link to any of them. Can't do it on this board...

Sorry, but can you transfer pics from a previous thread, or do you have to post them again from my PC??I am still site illiterate, I am sorry to be a Fred Flintstone,but I guess my age is showing.Mark.

You can share and transfer the pictures on this site. I did it a day or two ago.

Do tell! I've been through this before with the moderators and nobody knows how...

Ok here goes. See the picture of the dual fans below my post? Here's what I do:
Right click on the picture and a list pops up. Depending on the browser that you use it will display different things. On Firefox you select "View image info" on Internet Explorer you select "properties"

After you click one of those options a new pop up shows the details of the picture and the url of it's location. I highlight the entire url of the picture, right click the highlighted area, then left click copy.

Finally when I am in a thread that I want to post it in, I type in [img ] right click and paste the picture info here [/img ] (you have to remove the space after the letter "g" I have to type it like that here so it shows the text.
That's it. If you need more specific details just let me know.

Thank you for the replies. I will post pics for my half-a$$ed for sale thread.Mark.

Ok here goes. See the picture of the dual fans below my post? Here's what I do:
Right click on the picture and a list pops up. Depending on the browser that you use it will display different things. On Firefox you select "View image info" on Internet Explorer you select "properties"

After you click one of those options a new pop up shows the details of the picture and the url of it's location. I highlight the entire url of the picture, right click the highlighted area, then left click copy.

Finally when I am in a thread that I want to post it in, I type in [img ] right click and paste the picture info here [/img ] (you have to remove the space after the letter "g" I have to type it like that here so it shows the text.
That's it. If you need more specific details just let me know.

Umm, that's fine if you want to take the time and effort to look through (and search sucks!) all your old posts so you can find the pic and link to it. There is no convenient way to do it, so I just keep posting the same cr@p over and over. This has been mentioned to the mods and nothing gets done about it, soooooo...