Pics of the GN lowerd 1in eibach springs

sexy sexy!.....r they bouncey?...my gf has a lexus is300 and i put eibach springs on her car...they screwed up the ride pretty bad so we got some tein ones that r much better...some people call eibachs eibounces.

lookin good.....just threw some eibach on my ride along with some bilstein, love the ride. I picked up a set of those tta wheels myself....I think we're gonna have twins ;) i hust stripped them maybe I'll leave them aluminum and clearcoat instead of painting them black again....

Looks great! I have Hotchkis lowering springs and it did make the ride a little bouncy. I'm looking to go back to the stock ride height. When you installed the springs did you cut the rubber bump stops on the front A arms? If so how much did you take off.

the rides ok i just want to stiffen eveythign up it feeels loose i dont know if its bump steer from the 12 inch uppgrade but i dont think it should be that bad i think the culprate is too much camber on my alignment i guess the guy was too lazy to shim it anymore and i was too tired to argue ill just do it in my shop this week i had the rims the same color int he middle as the outside sanded it looked good unpainted but i think it looks so much better painted i guess its a matter of opinion it just looks super clean like that .. and tire shine is my new best friend to match it.

yes the rims are still for sale. eddiedellz@yahoo.com

Good lookin GN. Had a twin to yours in the mid 90's. Same stance even. I went with dropped spindles on my TType. Rides exactly the same only sits lower. Did use shorter springs on the rear though.

Mine has 2" drop springs on it and it still rides really soft and quite...other than the rattle of my T-Tops...:mad:

i think i would have used drop spindles but im working with the caprice spindles for the 12in brake uppgrade