1987 GN T-Top custom show car....not for the purist! $20K

EYE-OPENER

This car has a lot of money in it....I love this car but I get bored with my toys and besides a few touch ups this car has had all my touches put to it. Engine was completely rebuilt about 1000 miles ago, transmission and converter were freshened up a month ago. All the best parts billet and forged were used on both. Car has been 10.70 driven to and from the track with ice cold a/c. Car was sponsored by kicker which is why all stereo components are top of the line kicker products. It sounds like a concert with some AC/DC and will take out your fillings with some hard core bass. This car is fast, drives on 2hour drives better than my DD, and pulls best of trophies at every show it goes to. There's some guys that has seen this car on here, and some have even had their hands on it and they can attest to the quality of parts and attention to detail this car has. This car in black would be absolutely insane...I need $20k out of it and have the t-top bags and $400 car cover that goes with the car that has been on it once in the garage. There are a few spots that need to be touched up. A few small bubbles on the bottom of the trunk lid, and a few on the bottom of the doors. The rear fillers sag and I was quoted a price for the fillers and fixing the few paint blems $1500. I would hate to spend that and have somebody buy the car and go black....Might as well fix the spots at paint time. I have shown the car for 2 years and many best paint trophies...so it's not a necessity...lol...

Engine: (have pics of build) standard turbo crank, 2 dot rods, .040 pistons, 212-212 comp cam with matched springs, GM lifters, steel heads-intake-70 mm accufab plenum that are all port matched and polished, Accufab FP regulator, 50lb flow matched injectors, RJC mega intercooler, twin pumps with second on hobbs switch, TA performance v band headers, TH downpipe, magnaflow stainless exhaust with electric dump to a magnaflow race muffler, LS1 MAF, 4" polished aluminum intake piping, alky kit, scanmaster, RJC billet pullies, 220 amp stinger alt, steel main caps, ARP fasteners, ferrea valves, billet water neck, 63mm turbo freshened at engine rebuild, tons of polished and chrome parts that is just enough to not be blogged out...but still has a great presence, RJC torque brace, aluminum radiator, billet evap can, evacuation system to catch can, and much much more....

Trans: PTS extreme built with all billet parts and red clutches, 9/11 converter stalled to just under 3000rpm. Trans and converter were freshened in late October this year.

Suspension: billet upper and lower metco arms in rear, HRpartsNstuff anti roll bar, Lakewood front shocks.

Stereo: kenwood DD, epicenter, 4 mini cell gel batteries(600ca each), 4 sets of 6.5" components, 4-L7's, 1-2500watt class D amp, 2- 750watt class D amps, trunk lid is on linear actuators via remote, all lighting is tasteful and hidden but gives a great show.

Interior: Factory looking with all stereo components blended in without being too in your face, billet shift knob, stainless a/c bezels, dakota digital dash, autometer cobalt gauges tastefully placed as well, billet steering wheel, and all enclosures and performance items were dyed or hidden for a stock look.

Exterior: insanely wet Acura blue ( I have the paint code and any touch ups will be dead on matches) billet specialties wheels polished front and backsides, bf Goodrich fronts and nitto drag radials out back, sequential custom led tail lights, s oked tails and front markers, split lower front valance, Fiberglas bumpers.

Brakes: SSBC front brake assembly, dual port vacuum booster setup with secondary port run by electric vacuum pumps (car has full brakes with the car off in the garage) big bore master and wheel cylinders.

Open to trades but no bikes or boats. Partial trade/cash is possible as well. Car is in south Florida.

EC531F11-F62A-4C88-ABDC-C0B15629C0E4-2450-000004C34808D197_zpsdb5cb2f6.jpg
eye-opener
eye-opener
gnpics54-1-2012.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Car Seen It Do A John Force Burn Out On King Of The Street DVD Well Put Together.

Thanks guys....as far as the John force burnout...that was the previous owner...lol...once I got the car the car has been babied...the new engine hasn't seen over half throttle...and it pulls better than before at full throttle...