Pics of Roll cages

Who is Chris?

Bar was installed by a guy in Telford, PA.

Thanks

Hey you happen to have some more info? I have family right by there :D Im always looking for a good chassis guy ;)

And I love that int. I have the same seats and all :)

rollcage

not a buick but i'm 21 and did it myself,ben it all to fit tight to the body once the plastics are in, can only see the cage if you look hard through the tinted back window

Attachments

• cage3.JPG
    cage3.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,579
Hay guys sorry to hijack this thread but since so many have posted in this I thought Id ask
Im in Dearborn MI. about 15 miles from Down Town Det. I am looking for someone (Prefer a reasonable price) to install my cage kit I got from S&W Race cars.
Looks like a nice set up but I think the rear bars are to short :( there like 5 feet long.
anyway I have a quote from one guy for $900 and another for 1200$
Thats withm ripping the int. out myself! Seems high to me but I have never had one done before so I dont know.

Thanks for your help and info
D

Hay guys sorry to hijack this thread but since so many have posted in this I thought Id ask
Im in Dearborn MI. about 15 miles from Down Town Det. I am looking for someone (Prefer a reasonable price) to install my cage kit I got from S&W Race cars.
Looks like a nice set up but I think the rear bars are to short :( there like 5 feet long.
anyway I have a quote from one guy for $900 and another for 1200$
Thats withm ripping the int. out myself! Seems high to me but I have never had one done before so I dont know.

Thanks for your help and info
D
thats rape! You can get it done with them supplying the tubing for 1200

Ya thats what I thought and why I asked. I paid $459 shipped for the kit whats a good price to install this thing??
Thanks

6 pt but the bars that goto the trunk are 2 short so I know there going to have to add 2 tubs to it. :( maybe turn it into an 8 and use the 2 bars that will be extra for that??

What ever works I just need it in the cars faster then 11.50 :)

damn that Rosewood is super clean! And my favorite color. I seen it in person and its great work Scott!

The removable bar across the back is still illegal, right? The sidebars are okay with the right hardware?

Thanks,
Jim

damn that Rosewood is super clean! And my favorite color. I seen it in person and its great work Scott!

Thanks Allan, Your right JR's car is really to nice to be doing all that stuff to. But hey, he's going to have a really nice really fast street car when he's done.

The removable bar across the back is still illegal, right? The sidebars are okay with the right hardware?

Thanks,
Jim

yes removable side bar are legal, removable rear cross bar isn't.

Thanks for the compliment Allen, saw the work that Scott did on your cage and knew after talking to him that he would do nothing but the best on mine, now have to get or take time from work so as to let JC and company do the rest. Jr

Yep Jr, Scott does good work for sure! Oh and get that thing running I wanna see it at the track when you get it finished.

Cottons rollbar is a quality piece. My pictures dissappeared on Comcast. I'll find out why and post them.