Pics of PT-61 against Stocker.

F8L WS6

Just came in today! Damn this thing is good lookin. Much larger than stock. I only ordered it since the last guy ran the balls out of the stocker, the shaft wobbles quite a bit and spews more oil than I find acceptable. Can't wait for my new oil lines to get here so I can get it back together!

Just a couple side by side pictures of the two.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/629834/2

I just got done installing my PT61 over the weekend. I didn't know what to expect when I first laid into the pedal especially with a stock converter. Well let me just say that its not so bad without a converter for sure! The turbo doesn't have too hard a time at all spooling up. In first gear it lags for a little, starting to spool up at around 2.3k till around 3k rpm. From there on i'm seeing a full 18# boost. Hell thanks to this turbo my tranny is flaring at the top of second, which would usually make me upset, but not this time. :D

Honestly when this thing kicks in full boat it really does feel like you just got rear ended. The tires have a very difficult time stickign to the ground (I can hear the screeching). I can't wait till I get a converter in this thing next month, also looks like i'll need to beef up the trans.