pics of my new engine

Those valve cover look bad-assss! They almost look like carbon fiber blue. I like those a lot! So what was the damage for those?

thanks again guys :smile:

boost231, my mechanic has the car now but even before the engine goes in , he's going to clean and paint the engine bay real nice. gnbrett the damage on the carbon fiber look is ( i know i'm going to get killed for this :biggrin: ) remember it also includes my 4inch mas air pipe, i think it was $ 279.00 bucks:eek: , i know that's more than what the valve covers cost, but i think it's worth it. it has been alot to get to this point but seeing the positive feedback you guys have given me, lets me know i'm on the right path.

Sweet covers ! The carbon looks killer :biggrin: Who sells those ? TA ? Can't wait to start building my engine :biggrin: . Keep the pics coming bro !!!

hi `1BADTT:smile:

the valve covers are from TA-performance, there's 1 guy who freddy know's he's the one who somehow has a certin dipping process ( i wish i could explain it better, but truth is the guy is real hush hush, about his process, but it was $279.00 plus the price of the valve covers:eek: but it looks good.