pics of my new engine

I cant believe it a buick in little havana :eek: .I thought i seen them all .

Thanks gnflyby, chad and b-noob, The block has Steel 3.4 stroke crank, steel carillo rods, .030 over forged pistons, 2 center steel caps, and 218-212 comp roller cam with 1.65 rockers and the rest of the stuff i previously posted. I tell ya the wait is the hardest thing but i know there are a couple of things i still need to get.

Looks Mint.. Love The Look Of Cast Blast Paint. I See Your Hiding The Alum. Heads With Paint Too.. Sneaky Devil!!

I cant believe it a buick in little havana :eek: .I thought i seen them all .

HA:biggrin: , almost all :tongue: , i thought you were here also:biggrin: btw this will be my last year in this area, (buying a home) well since i can't move next to my mechanic( he said he would abandon buicks if i did :eek: .....J/K ) i would then move around the guy who has the fastest buick in south florida, you know the magiver of buicks :biggrin: , ( all he needs is a turbo, 4 wheels and a bed frame and he'll post 9sec runs:eek::biggrin:

thanks Laz, :smile: I'll hold down little havana for ya

Looks Mint.. Love The Look Of Cast Blast Paint. I See Your Hiding The Alum. Heads With Paint Too.. Sneaky Devil!!

SHARP EYE there MENTL231, thanks for the compliment, nice pic of your gn, i was thinking of putting on the vents, but i see that the gnx louvers make the car look way better. Nice job

Nothing wrong with little havana especially if you want a croquetta or un cortadito at 12 at night maybe a quava pastry hehe .

more goodies

just got my pullies from RJC and man what a difference :eek: , way to jason.
great product! :smile:

Attachments

• Picture 429.jpg
    Picture 429.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 674
  • Picture 430.jpg
    Picture 430.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 665
  • Picture 428.jpg
    Picture 428.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 665
just another pick of my engine slowly coming along :biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 436.jpg
    Picture 436.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 515
  • Picture 432.jpg
    Picture 432.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 508
wow looks awsome. oil drain line looks good but alittle long in the picture. thanks for sharing.

thanks boost, :biggrin: yeah your right does look long, but it's not
hay boost231 when are you going to post pics of your new rocket :biggrin: ,
c'mon share the pics :biggrin:

Looking good !!!! Big time !!

Wow !! :eek: :eek: You guy's are really meticulous. Couple of ?? if u don't mind :redface: What oil pan r u using (because of the drain line)?, dp is 3.5" ? Who's ? Looks killer man :eek: !! Keep the pics coming !! :biggrin:

thanks for the compliment 1BADTT, yeah the down pipe is a 3 1/2 inch from Terry Houston i bought it of a local gn guy who is going to 4inch, he never even installed it, it did come with a test pipe ( dump tube ?) the oil pan is a deep 4" or 4.5" not sure but i will find out. Dude those of us down here who have seen freddy's buick can honestly say that the engine bay looks marvolus

the engine looks good now but once freddy finishes with the engine bay it should look even better. hay BADTT (G) how's your buick coming along? i know your building it up and making it look good when are we going to see a pick of the T ?:smile: you know where were at if you need to find something.

Carlos;)

dont worry i will post some pics as soon as i get the motor from nicks.

well just got back my valve covers , let me know what you guy's think? in case your wondering it is very expensive.

Attachments

• fpl bill 002.jpg
    fpl bill 002.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 188
  • fpl bill 001.jpg
    fpl bill 001.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 181
  • fpl bill 003.jpg
    fpl bill 003.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 180