pics of my new engine

no-nos

hay guys,

Went to my mechanic's shop and snap'd a couple of pictures of my new soon to be installed engine, GN1 aluminum heads, intake manifold ported by champion, 83lbs injectors, 70 MM DUAL BB Turbo and TA headers thats all i can remember i can't recall the name of the rockers but i know it has a scorpion on them, looks nice on them :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 425.jpg
    Picture 425.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 960
  • Picture 426.jpg
    Picture 426.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 958
  • Picture 427.jpg
    Picture 427.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 970
looks killer. let us know how it runs. my motor is about done as well cant wait to get it installed.

believe me I know how you feel, it's like i'm waiting on christmas or something :biggrin: thanks for the complement boost you got pics of yours?

nope. wish i did maybe in a week or so when cruzn goes and get his motor.

Looks good! Those pics look alot like my engine I just finished this spring. Good luck with it:)

thanks for the compliment kevin, i can't wait to have it installed. i do need to find a DP 3-1/2 Inch too :rolleyes:

Wow looks fresh. Super clean. Should be a nice combo. Any pics of car it's going into?

Wow looks fresh. Super clean. Should be a nice combo. Any pics of car it's going into?

for you gnbrett, no problem the engine bay is also being done

Attachments

• Picture 421.jpg
    Picture 421.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 885
  • Picture 422.jpg
    Picture 422.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 896
  • Picture 423.jpg
    Picture 423.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 890
thanks for the compliment kevin, i can't wait to have it installed. i do need to find a DP 3-1/2 Inch too :rolleyes:

I'm still looking for one myself. Right now I'm using my old 3". So far it went 10.2 @ 132 with 20 psi. Looking to turn it up soon:cool:

That car is bad*ss!!

thanks kevin, mine looks nice but that 10:20 run @ 132 on ONLY 20 PSI looks even better :) , i'm sure you gotta a nine second pass in her a soon as you turn the boost up just abit.:biggrin: , GREAT TIME !! can't wait to get one of those 10 sec pass. thanks again

thanks kevin, mine looks nice but that 10:20 run @ 132 on ONLY 20 PSI looks even better :) , i'm sure you gotta a nine second pass in her a soon as you turn the boost up just abit.:biggrin: , GREAT TIME !! can't wait to get one of those 10 sec pass. thanks again

If you haven't had one yet, your in for a treat! My first low 10 pass was at BG this year. Feels alot different than a 11 second pass:D Looks like you are right on track. Keep me updated on how it does.

What are you using for fuel management?

thanks, i will post it as soon as i do get it , i'm sending the computer to fullthrottle to have the drivers worked on and eric for the rest, i think that's the plan i have to check with my mechanic what do you use?

thanks, i will post it as soon as i do get it , i'm sending the computer to fullthrottle to have the drivers worked on and eric for the rest, i think that's the plan i have to check with my mechanic what do you use?

I originally had a MAFT Pro but switched to Accel's Gen7 at the last second. Glad I did. But, I have had a lot of local help getting it tuned and being trained to use it. That makes a big difference. If I stayed with the MAFT Pro, I would have been on my own.

The new bullet looks great!:cool: Get us some more pics when it is installed in the car as well:)

What can I say? Pure Evil! Love the front plate! Someday.....Someday. Make sure you post pix when the project is complete. Very jealous... :mad:

thanks brett, glad you guys like it :smile: , i will post pics when she's finished, especially when my mechanic does my engine bay :eek: , the guy does great work. brett that front plate is made of pure glass even the black part it's not plastic i don't know how the guy does it but it looked so nice i ordered 2 from him , i just sent him a picture of the power 6 logo and he made this really, really nice tag. thanks again for the compliment brett.