Pics of my Graduation Ceremony...

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
To my mom...

Thank you for 12 wonderful long years, i finally graduated from school, you put up with me, and this isint as much for me as it is for you... I think and our friends will agree that youve raised a young mischief boy into the young (rather tall and portly:biggrin::biggrin:) man you see in these pictures, and let the records know...

thank you all so much...

Romone G Bates Jr...
Graduate Of Bates Technical College/High School...

P.S.. YES my cap and gown were WAAAY too small, and i wasnt allowed to walk unless i got it zipped... haha, I looked soo ridoculous when i went to accept my award and it was hella emberassing, but its all behind me now.. lol

Now back into school after months of debauchery...:biggrin:

Pics of me... My mom and I, and some dude, who is either damn short, or im just too damn tall.. lol, and me accepting my award from the President of the School...

Attachments

• 9034508445088_ORIG.jpg
    9034508445088_ORIG.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 264
  • 34508445097_ORIG.jpg
    34508445097_ORIG.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 7034508445021_ORIG.jpg
    7034508445021_ORIG.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 10034508445091_ORIG.jpg
    10034508445091_ORIG.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 8034508445065_ORIG.jpg
    8034508445065_ORIG.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 257
Congadulations and good luck in the future. Remember to always keep learning and that time will fly by ! and it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do your Best. Tom

Congratulations, follow your passion in life and never give up on your dreams, there will be a lot of doubters aka haters that will attempt to stop you from realizing your dreams, if it's good in the eyes of the Lord, then you know it can't be wrong, God Bless.

Congratulations dude! Don't have any kids till your atleast 30 is my $.02 :D

Congrats' + Good luck master Bates.

Yes there was pun intended there,Sorry couldn't resist ,I always wanted to use that joke somewhere + it just worked here I think i saw that in a movie somewhere.
But i'm sure you've heard it more then once, being young + having Bates for your last name.

Definition of Master: A courtesy title used before the given or full name of a male not considered old enough to be addressed as Mister.

Once again. Congrats!!!! + sorry for the poor taste in jokes :)

Ps i noticed your last name is the same as the schools,any connection?

Congrats' + Good luck master Bates.

Yes there was pun intended there,Sorry couldn't resist ,I always wanted to use that joke somewhere + it just worked here I think i saw that in a movie somewhere.
But i'm sure you've heard it more then once, being young + having Bates for your last name.

Definition of Master: A courtesy title used before the given or full name of a male not considered old enough to be addressed as Mister.

Once again. Congrats!!!! + sorry for the poor taste in jokes :)

Ps i noticed your last name is the same as the schools,any connection?

dammit man, that was one joke too many...:rolleyes: ive heard that joke sooooo many times even God himself couldnt count... :eek: pffffftttt... the definiton does help tho.. lol sooo thanks..

ummm no its just a coincedence with my name and the name of the school... some say i should own the school...

dammit man, that was one joke too many...:rolleyes: ive heard that joke sooooo many times even God himself couldnt count... :eek: pffffftttt... the definiton does help tho.. lol sooo thanks..

ummm no its just a coincedence with my name and the name of the school... some say i should own the school...

Maybe one day you will own it,
but whatever you do don't become the principal or Head master, or you will never escape that joke. :eek:

Congrats buddy! You look so happy and I bet you deserve it. Screw the gown, you looked great!

Congrats man!!!!! Keep doing ur thing...Buy all your toys before you have kids and get all hooked up..Much easier that way!!!